Thursday 9 August 2012

What I'm Wearing Today! OOTD, LOTD, EOTD, HOTD!

Hi all,
Welcome back to my blog! Im here with one more What I'm Wearing Today post!
It very casual but chic look..

I decided to add OOTD also sometimes when i get a little more time to click in the morning when i get ready for office!

  • black & white checks shirt- Lokhandwala (export surplus store)
  • mint jeggings-  Lokhandwala
  • crochet shrug- 109.FM

minty blue sparkly eyes..



Maybelline Water Shine lipstick in P22

I wore mint rose earrings...

& a twisted bun updo!


hope you liked this post!
Let me know if you would like to see OOTD posts like this paired with eye looks & LOTD's?


24 comments:

  1. Love the eye makeup.... and my favourite shade of blue. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey mine too.. !!! now we have alot in common!

      Delete
  2. love this series of your Shourima!
    I am also going to start doing some like this. Thanks for the idea. And also i followed you :)
    Check me out too sometime gogzbeautytipsandtricks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I want some minty/neonish jeggings now :D
    nice assemble but full OOTD koi?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is so summery and soft!! btw, I still struggle making a twisted bun. Can you come up with a tute please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just loved ur look dear.....i get inspired by u alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the whole look.. n eye makeup a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the super cure earring :)
    http://shadesforduskywomen.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the oufit so much:)))i m a new subbie:)))love ur posts:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...