Monday 20 August 2012

♥ My Pink Lipstick Collection & Swatches ♥

Hey dolls..
Hope your weekend was great! Mine was good too!
Yesterday i was rearranging my Lipstick stash & then the suddenly an idea came to me to do a Pink lippies collection post!
I ♥ pink lipstick..it can be worn with any look.. & there are innumerable shades when it come to PINK!
So let me start showing you my collection!




So here are the Magentas, Hot pinks..



  • Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta
  • Miss claire Shade #23
  • MUA shade #3
  • Miss claire Shade #24
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Amelia rose
  • Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Viva Pink
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Blushing Bride Rose
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Georgia
Some light shades to nude pinks...


Do you also have more pink lippies in your stash?

Hope you liked my collection! It my prized possession! Let me know some "Must Have Pink" if i'm missing from my collection!
My go to Pink lipsticks are MAC Twig, Bourjois Sweet Kiss in Rose Folk & Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Viva Pink.
Which shade are you eyeing from this collection?

22 comments:

  1. Wooow lovely collection I am definitely eyeing on the MAC Twig and more f those teen teen lippies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more browny pinks in my collection. I think it is about time I had more pink lipsticks. Lol. Nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teen teen ones r really amazing..i already hv some .... :p thnks to beauty shop ;) u hv an amazing collection.... :) Avon ka viva pink n blushing bride on my wish list nw :)
    Thanks fr the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teen teen are awesome yaar! reviews up soon! i know thanks to beauty shop! i dnt know what i would have done if there was no beauty shop near my place!!!
      glad that post helped you natasha! :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah Beauty shop ki jai ho... i love that place.... affordable make up ... all my other online friends from diff cities are always jealous abt us mumbai wallah's coz we have beauty centre and beauty shop :p he he

      Delete
    3. haha i know natasha! so true! so good to be in mumbai na?

      Delete
  4. Nice collection Shourima! Mac Kinda sexy looks like a really nice colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya kinda sexy is really sexy! its very Kim K type nude color! i <3 it..

      Delete
    2. I m looking forward to the review and lip swatches of it! :-) I reviewed Cosmo by Mac. I think you would like that colour a lot too.

      Delete
    3. ya sure Goga! will review it soon! glad u liked my collection! :D

      Delete
  5. what a great post! i love the shades of bourjois, avon and MUA, such pretty colors. i'm addicted to pink lipsticks, love your choices :)

    Your blog is so beautiful, i followed! :)
    I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting!
    I'm so excited to read more posts from you and gain more inspiration <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot christine! <3 following u back! :) u r very cute! m glad that i cud inspire you!

      Delete
  6. Hey Shourima..
    Loved the shades.
    I particularly loved the last two pics (I go crazy over nude shades :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! thanks alot apoo! i love nudes too but sometimes i want a bold lip!

      Delete
  7. pink being my fav color for lips i went ovr d pics again n again
    nicely clicked swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot vish!!! glad u liked it soo much! :D

      Delete
  8. woahhh :o

    u have a fabulous jaw dropping collection shoru..loved going through the pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely collection! where are these teen teen lippies available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its available in a beauty store near my house! thanks alot!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...