Friday 3 August 2012

What I was wearing for Rakhi. OOTD & What i was in my make up bag!!!

Hi all,
Hope you all had a great Rakhabandhan! I had a great one too! I went to my Nani's place for this occasion, I always do each year! I had my little brothers there to whom i tied Rakhis. Ate alot of mithai & got my pockets full! lol..


So let me show you what i was wearing.. As most of you know that i'm part Punjabi so on this occasion I always wear a suit.
I wore a peacock blue suit from Biba with a purple Bandhani dupatta & it had purple aari work.

Peacock blue & gold metal bangles, & green earrings.

This is my little make up bag that i carried. Polka dots ofcourse! Im a polka dot addict!

It looks small but it can hold alot of things.. It was a gift from my cousin. I usually carry alot of make up with me while travelling. Yes im a horrible makeup hoarder when im travelling. But as i was there just for one day i carried my basics..

Some essentials that i had to carry.. I forgot to take my facewash ;p

& my Basic make up that looks like this...
I know thats alot. but this is how much i usually wear!

Hope you liked my post! 



12 comments:

  1. loved ur stuff Rim..that kurti looks so cute..wish u had put an OOTD pic..am a polka dots fan myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurl!!! how u know my nick name? thanks alot! actually i was so busy cudnt take FOTD & OOTD pics!!! :( i really wish i shud have clicked!

      Delete
  2. those are some lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....Biba is my favourite brand, love how they play with colours. Nice suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so cute.y dint u post ur pic ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought of seeing in that kurti...lovely suit

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...