Friday 10 August 2012

Clothing & accessories Haul!

Hi all,
Im back again with another haul this month! You love hauls right? yeaaaah... i know! lol..
I went shopping the other day a Shopper Stop had a sale I wanted to get some kurtas. But dud! yuckieeeest sale ever! i dint get anything good! Rather i picked up a Kurta that was not on sale!


This cute lil Kurta from Stop. Rs 1099/-
I love the block print & the color combination of this..
Accessories.....




some more accessories from Accessorize!
a sterling silver St Triple Threaded Heart Necklace


Belt Buckle Cuf

Chunky Chain Friendship Bracelet






Mixed Metal Stacking Set




New storage I got to keep my watches, hair ties, clips etc.. cute na?
This one also i got from Homestop. Price- BOMB! Rs 810/- after discount.



Hope you like my haul! (Yes ofcoure you will like it ) hehehee..


19 comments:

  1. I like the accessories :) also the kurta is cool ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree... i have been to shopperstop too for my bday shopping and everything was seriously bad!!
    i picked a simple black top and stepped out...
    btw i wish i could get that storage box, anyidea of online one??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sacchi yaar.. they keep disaster clothes! about the storage box i have spent half of my life searching it online in india but no1 keeps them!

      Delete
  3. Love everything!!

    http://crazylifeofjasmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gal....very nice haul....wanna steal...it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot!!! u have to come here to steal it!! haha

      Delete
  5. i need to borrow sum fashion sense from u

    ReplyDelete
  6. like is such a small word for this.. lols
    loved it...
    one kurta and so many accessories :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out my blog post for the lovely award and a fun game :)

      Delete
  7. love all of them...accessorize got a rocking sale this time and I bought so many stuff from them!!

    ur haul looks good!!!..

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot.. on sale they dint have anythng good.. so got everything fresh

      Delete
  8. I love theseee...specially the ring...i have an award for you at my blog:))

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...