Thursday 21 March 2013

Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner- Review, Before & After Photos!

Hey Gurls!
Sunsilk recently launched Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner. & Im here with the review!
Unlike other shampoos I was really excited to try this. Anything that takes the frizz away from my hairwill definitely used by me!

What It says..
There is a magic moment between wet & dry hair when your hair looks perfectly straight and beautifully aligned. But as it dries, it starts to puff up and lose shape. Sunsilk expert Yuko Yamashita has co-created Sunsilk Perfect Straight, the ideal shampoo for straight hair every day. Its breakthrough Straight-Lock technology to actively control and hold every strand perfectly aligned as it dries. It penetrates deep within the hair fibre, reducing frizz and straightening strands, keeping them fully aligned as they dry*. Experience unbeatably straight hair that is shiny, smooth and gorgeous, right from the shower.

Price:  Shampoo Rs 56/- for 90ml, 110/- for 180ml , Conditioner Rs 56/- for 90ml



What I say..
Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner is co-created by Yoko Yamashita.
This shampoo is a pale pearly lavender color & smells fruity. The consistency is a little runny. The conditioner is a white thick creamy conditioner. Both  the products comes in a flip cap purple bottles.
The shampoo lathers really well. It leaves the hair super clean. The conditioner does a great job too! I kept it for 5mins. It makes the hair really soft. Just after washing it off I felt a whole lot of difference in my hair. I could run my hands thru my hair without much tangle.


Here is the Before & After wash picture. On the left you can see may 3rd day hair. How it is wavy & has curly ends. & the after wash picture, I air dried my hair. See how the ends are not curly, the mid area is also very straight. My hair usually doesn't dries this straight, it becomes fluffy & more wavy, but this shampoo did make a difference. I always use a hair serum to tame my hair & make it tangle free, but in this case I skipped the serum.

Pros:
  • yummy smell
  • shampoo lather well
  • cleanses well
  • makes hair soft
  • tangle free
  • removes frizz
  • shiny hair
  • conditions & nourishes
  • keeps hair aligned & straight as it dries
Cons:
  • Nothing!
Verdict: If you have frizzy prone hair like I do! Do give it a try. You will definitely like it. I have never used a shampoo that takes out the frizz for real & makes it quiet straight! Straight- not as flat ironed straight (ofcourse no shampoo can do that) but it does makes it manageably straight!

Hope you liked this review!

Products sent by PR for consideration.

16 comments:

  1. this is what am currently using.. though i have a straight hair so i don't think the claim straight locks work fr me.. bt yes it made my soft, manageable and frizz free... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id need that makes my hair curly... more perfect curls which dont break.. any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you got beautiful hair yar. You know for the past one year my hair has become shapeless at the ends and looks like brush bristles.do you know any Remedy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh is it? try 100% argan oil mid way to the ends everytime u come it.. it should help you.

      Delete
  4. I loved your hair Shourima :)
    Mine are straight the first day after shampoo then gets wavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot niesha!
      have u tried this shampoo yet?

      Delete
  5. Nice Review Rimi :D lovely hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hair shouri...I haven't tried these yet...my hair are naturally straight though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks swati! yes urs is very straight!

      Delete
  7. Wow ! leave the review yaar,let me see your hair first ...so long and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l..........i am speechless...which oil you use rimmi? such a lovely hair you have !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! thank u sooo much toa! i use olive & castor oil.

      Delete
  8. nice long hair shouee...i love before wash wali pic more..hehhe
    BTW nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with your review..it removes frizz completely from the hair....and for that we need to buy this again and again

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...