Tuesday 26 March 2013

Current Favorites #1

Hey Gurls!
I have never done a Current Favorites post! I thought its about time I do one as Im really loving some products!


  • Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick: this is light weight, keeps me oil free for sometime & has matte finish. It stays for a good long time & I really like how it makes my skin look.. bright & matte!
  • MUA Intense Gloss in Quick Kiss & Maybelline 14hrs Super Stay in Stay With Me Coral: I love corals on my lips, & I have found just the right combi for my lips. I have been wearing this alot lately & I can have enough of it! I will post some pictures for sure!
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder +  Foundation: This has become my HG powder! I love using this to set my foundation, I also use it over any BB creams for more coverage. I love the the natural non-powdery finish that it gives.
  • Vichy Normaderm Tri Activ Cleanser: This is a 3 in 1 product. Its a cleanser, scrub & a mask. I use it as a mask, keep it for 5 mins or until it drys & then wash it off. Its deep cleanes the pores & leaves not super clean, smooth & fresh.
  • Colorbar Dual Sharpner: I say colorbar sharpners are the best ones! I love the colors of this one. This gives a very smooth finish to the tip of the pencils, & the process of sharpning the pencils has become such an easy job! I highly suggest you this if you are looking for a lip/eye pencil sharpner.

So these are my favorite products at the moment! 
Hope you liked this post! Do let me know what are your current favorites!

12 comments:

  1. I am yet to try the BB stick and maybelline lippies.. :( ur post has tempted me to try them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you should def try them if you dont have dry skin!

      Delete
  2. nice favorites, i am loving the bb stick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same pinch for 14 hours stay lipstick.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved reading this:) im loving the bb stick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.. I have Maybelline BB stick fawn shade and it is absolutely amazing on my skin. Also i love Superstay 14 hr lipstick. I have infinitely fuchsia and it is such a pretty pink shade. Loved reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...