Saturday 16 March 2013

What's In My Bag : TAG

Hey Gurls!
Sometime back my blogger Friend Budget Belleza Tagged me in a "What's In My Handbag/ Purse :  TAG" post, I was so excited to get tagged & here im today showing What's in my bag actually!


This is my bag. A yellow big sling that carries my world around with me!

It is very spacious & big. It has 1 big zipper on the flat & 2 pocket in the front. I got from a near by mall only for Rs 700/- I believe. The most attractive part is the inner lining! Its Pink & its polka dot!

these are the things that I carry..

My orange wallet with a bow, I had got it from Bandra. My sunglasses (from Que Up), my spectacles, headphones, a small notepad, some old bills & receipts, my office ID, pendrive, railway ticket coupons, a pen, my business card holder, few lipsticks, mouth freshner, my essentials pouch, some medicines like Vit pills & disprin. Oh yes & 1 panty liner. 

In my essentials pouch I keep my Vaseline Total moisture cream, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Lifebuoy Hand sanitizer, TBS Aqua Lily Body Mist (this is discontinued), Maybelline lip balm, & a Bulgari lotion sample size. I also keep a dozen of chewing gums.

So This is what I keep in my bag!
I tag all of you to do this post & show what's in your bag!
Hope you enjoyed this post!


19 comments:

  1. i love reading such posts:)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know abt it Shouri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! This reminds me that I need a good shoulder bag as well but I have been so lazy to go to an actual market for one item XD. The yellow bag is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Bag..polka dots..awwww

    I still have few drops of that aqua lily and I mixed it with rose water to make it more. LOL. I wish it was still available

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is so good!! :) nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag, super bright

    ReplyDelete
  7. The content reminds me of my own bag. :D Ain't these posts so much of fun? She had tagged me as well... lazy lazy me! Should do it soon!

    Loved the peek into your bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the small blue transparent toiletries bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome awesome bag and I loved ur wallet and spects :)
    Yes Nivedita I'm eagerly waiting for ur post as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post! And your bag is so neat! I really need to clean up my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your bag is gorgeous...love everything in your bag ! and your glasses are great too

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey dear nice blog..i really like your handbag essentials...do visit my blog sometime...
    rubi-simplyyou.blogspot.in.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey.do check my blog.i'm a newbie http://stalktosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...