Friday 27 July 2012

I hit pan on L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder- Review,Photos,Swatches!

Hi All Georgous!
This is my 1st HG pressed powder/ powder foundation! I swear by this product.
Im talking about L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in the shade W7 Cannelle Cinnamon.
Price- Rs 850/-
Qty- 9g

What L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder says..

this is how it looks in the pan..

it has a mirror & a compartment with a sponge puff.

What I Say...
It is a super finely milled powder. It works great as a powder foundation on me as i have an oily t-zone! It blends well, goes on smooth. It doesn't looks chalky even if i have layered it on. It gives a very natural matte finish to the skin.
In terms of application you can control how much to use as it is very pigmented. It stays for 8hrs  on me, but need touch up on the t zone after 4-5hrs.

How I Use It?
I use it as a full coverage foundation ,i conceal the blemishes first then top it of with the powder. I use the sponge puff provided, & it works great. You need to dab on the powder with the puff, & not rub all over the face. If it gets a little patchy, i use a kabuki brush all over the face.
I also use it as a setting powder over any liquid foundation with a soft hand. I use it with a big fluffy powder brush. Also use it as a setting powder for the concealers & it stays all day long. I also use it to set the concealer under the eye area & it doesn't crease or settles into fine lines ( pl note i hardly have fine lines)
For everyday i use a light hand with a fluffy powder brush over Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturizer, & i love coverage it gives. I can skip my concealers!
I also use it as a pressed powder over my bare face so to cancel out the shine & it makes the skin tone looks even.


You might like it if...
  • you want a natural looking, smooth finish, medium coverage powder
  • you want a powder that doesn't looks chalky
  • you have oily skin & u need a pressed powder foundation
  • you need a well pigmented powder foundation which is buildable
  • you want a pressed powder to set your foundation/ concealers
  • you want a little extra coverage over your tinted moisturizer to cancel out the shine
  • you want a travel friendly pressed powder which is sturdy
  • you want a pressed powder with a mirror & a puff sponge that actually works
You might not like it if..
  • you find  Rs 850/- expensive
  • you don't need a pressed powder where you need to re touch the t-zone after 4-5 hours
  • you have dry skin & you are using it as a foundation >-< it will never work for you.
Final Verdict:
I love love love this product! It works great on me, I use it every single day! I can use it in alot of ways. But as said earlier dry skin beauties cant use it as a foundation you may try it as a powder
I will repurchase this one..

Rate: 4.7/5 !!!

Hope this review helped you!
Have you found your HG pressed powder yet?

Love,
Shourima.

5 comments:

  1. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all want to groom ourselves to look our best and more often than not we turn to cosmetics. There is a saviour - the internet. More and more online retailers are now selling cosmetics online at discounted prices. So if you are looking for the very best in cosmetics then why not go online and grab some bargains. A fabulous range of Branded cosmetics all at bargain prices available at COSMETICS FAIRY.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...