Thursday 5 July 2012

Got my 1st Coastal Scents Palette! 88 Prism Palette.

After counting lots of days, asking the Coastal Scents Team few questions, sending them ticket mails I finally received my Coastal Scents Palette!!!!
My god how impatient i can get, well to re-frame this sentence I am Impatient!
I have been thinking to buy a Coastal Scents Palette since a 10,000 years... but I never had the guts to give my credit card info to any unknow online website! I means ofcourse this brand is known to everyone.. but still!
Then I researched a bit, asked a few Beauty bloggers online, & then finally placed my order on 7th of June!
Oh yes i researched more!!! I wasn't sure which palette to get? The 88 Original or the 88 Prism! I read lots of reviews on both, some comparisons & then decided to get the Prism!
& Voilaaaaa the Prism was on sale!

Original Price: $19.95

Sale Price: $11.95
Shipping & Handling: $15.88
Grand Total: $27.85 
So I payed around Rs 1531.85/-
& ya i dint pay any extra customs for it. Yaaaaaayyy!!
I placed my Order on 7th june & received my order on 3rd July. 
So it came within 19 working days that excludes Saturdays & Sundays. that's pretty good.
The CS Team also replied to my ticket mail saying that it usually takes 16-31 working days.

WARNING: Post with Loads of Photos !!!!!

 


Ingredients 

This palettes' gradation of colors are very good.


Then i got a free sample! (I love free samples)
Its a Gold Dust Mineral E/S




Swatches..




I'm loving the palette now!
I think its a steal for this price!

Have you ordered something from CS? If yes let me know what? & how many days did it take to reach you?

Love,
Shourima.

16 comments:

  1. lovely Palette, collectors dream :) the gradation is pretty intelligent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooolllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! i like the greens and that first blue. :D I have the normal 88 palette and I still love it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. evn i love the blue! i thot to get the prism because the gradation of the colors are better...

      Delete
  4. Wow this is such a fantabulous palette!!The swatches look just awesome!And yeah We all are free sample hoarders I guess they are welcome anytime!!

    Trendzy street Animal Print Bag Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcourse! whatever it may be but we r alway happy wid free samples! lol

      Delete
  5. hey.. even i order coastal scents 88 Original Palette. it was on sale for $12.32 nly. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wot??? that a steal gurl! shared pictures after u receive it!

      Delete
  6. I ordered the warm palette for 13 dollors at sale price,the original cost is arnd 24 dollors,i think.Then i aso ordered the metal mania pallete at the sale price of 14 dollors,the original cost is again around 24-25 dollors.But i am so glad i ordered for these two palletes.The colors and pigmentation is absolutely amazing.Most of the colours would suit the indian complexion.However i find the pinks in the metal mania palette very bright and unsuitable for daily basis.The metal mania has beautiful colours,has metallic greens,which goes very well with gold.A must buy i would say.I had also orderd fo the camo quad skin corrector,very dissappointed though,the green shows green wen applied,the yellow shows yellow and so does the blue and the purple.Wouldnt recomend buying them.i received my ordered them on 24th of july and received them on 17th of august 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i havent tried the metallics one yet as i dont use them on daily basis. thanks for the info!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...