Sunday 29 July 2012

The Body Shop Gift!!!

Which gurl is not happy if she is gifted with goodies from The Body Shop? Haha.. i was on cloud 9 when my cousin said he wants get something for my birthday I said nothing is better than TBS! so i straight away took him there.. Burned a hole in his pocket.. lol..


So let me show you the thing that i got..
1st i had to get the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. I have ran out of my Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution. Even that was great but for the price i don't think so il ever buy that again!

Then the very much hyped & well marketed product from TBS. The new range of beautifying oils, i got it in the flavor Satsuma. Its a dry oil for face, body & hair. I have been using it for a week now. & its quiet an average product.

Mascara!!!! I'm a big mascara junkie!
& the reason i got this because i wanted a mascara with a slim wand so that i could layer my lower lashes. I was thinking to get the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.. but duh.. i dint want to burn a hole in my pocket! So this is a good option! Its the Define & Lengthen Mascara.


& then i got 2 of these Tea Tree Facial Wash sachets. Have used 1 & liked it.. It quiet good and refreshing.

& then i got this cute lil make up pouch free because my bill was more than 2500/-. Its made with eco friendly recycled yarns.
 It has Polka dots lining :), & a zipper pocket in the front. wish it had a zipper in the main section too..
Some one from my office also gave me a portrait of myself! that was so sweet of him! & i got alot of chocolates!!! yes it was alot! as if i turned 2! lol..

Hope you liked this post!
Love,
Shourima.

14 comments:

  1. nice picks.. looking fwd to the review of the mascara.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud yaar....happy to see love of ur cousin.....kash mera bhi koi cousin asia hota... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaaa!!! sab k din aate hai!

      Delete
    2. shourima....what does ur name means...??? and do u know punjabi....i saw ur pics on fb also....u belong to sikh family also...but how

      Delete
    3. it has no meaning technically.. yup my mom is sikh..

      Delete
    4. :) okie....nice to meet u. stay connected

      Delete
  3. you are one lucky girl shourima! happy birthday :)
    +♥ vanitynoapologies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do write a review of the dry oil. I'm looking forward to hearing about that one. And nice cousin you have. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! that a have to review on! thanks alot! :)

      Delete
  5. wow nice lovely gifts... hehe glad that rakhis's comming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup!!! it is! more gifts! we girls are so lucky! :p

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...