Saturday 21 July 2012

Loving & Drooling!!!

Hey all,
I guess by now you all must have known that im a big shoppoholic.. Yes! & since this was my Birthday month i have shown you all everything that i got .. from make up to clothing & everything!!!
did you think that that was it? well.. NO!
If you are regular reader then you should know that i had got some make up for my friend who stays in the UK, & i had to send it to her.. (See the Post HERE).
So just 2 day before my birthday i got what she sent to me!!! & i was jumping with joy! lol.. who doesn't jumps with joy when you finally get for what you were waiting for!!!

So let me just show you all & make you all drool!!! :p
I'm Droooling!!!!

So lets start from eye shadows..
she got 5 single eyeshadows from MUA in the shades 31,6,18,7 & 12..
MUA eyeshadows: Top L-R shade# 31,6,18,7,12


The over hyped & much loved product from Maybelline which is still not launched in India.. :(
2 shades from Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in On & On Bronze & Turquoise Forever!
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo
L: On & On Bronze            R: Turquoise Forever
 4 Blushes from MUA...
in the shades 2,4,5 & 6! lovelyyyyyy....

These shades are so pigmented! loving all!
from top L-R: shade # 2,6,4 & 5

3 MUA glitter liners in shade # 2,7 & 10

Lip products..
red Lipgloss in shade# 2, Hot Pink lipstick in shade#3 & pink peach lipgloss in a tube in shade #

Sleek i-Divine palette in Ultra Mattes -Brights! & Blush in Life's a Peach!



& Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara! OMG! this is gigantic mascara.. have already used it twice & im loving it!

Hope You liked my firangi  Haul!!! haha.. Im enjoying my new goodies! not only these but all the things that i bought this month..
I have spent a BOMB!
& guess what my BAN on buying make up starts from today! yes!!! I have banned myself! atleast for a month from buying makeup.. I should start saving now.. I have enough make up right now for every mood & any look that i want!

Hope you liked this post! & I guess you are Drooling right now! lol.. wish me luck to stay strong & not buy any make up!

& a million thanks to my friend who could send it to me!!

Love,
Shourima.

26 comments:

  1. awww sweetie!what a great haul.nd i want those MUA blushes nd the eye palette:).kash amaro UK te kono friend thakto:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im loving the blushes! hope someday you too get your hands on these! :)

      Delete
  2. Woww!!!! I am drooollinnggg again!!!

    you got Sleek too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo...I'm drooling as well!...what a great friend you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lucky yaar !! nice ! feeling jealous :) !! you have sleek....????!!! going to be mad seeing all this stuffs !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...u got such a nice gift....when is your b'day.....btw happy b'day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drooollllssssssss* OMG want those blushes from MUA and those Sleek cuties too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes..one day I would get them..LOL :P or else I would get a friend who would send such lovely things..hehehehe ;)

      Delete
    2. its always good to have a friend living abroad! haha

      Delete
  7. OMG! wat a haul Shourimaa.....no u cant do this to me..am coming to ur house to steal half of ur stock...meko MUA blushes chahiye..n that sleek palette looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure pree!!! b my guest! but il just let u see them!!! hahahahaaaaaaa

      Delete
  8. cant wait for u 2 review ur firang haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG..awesome stuff Shourima..u lucky gal ! Fab things..each and everything..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I would also have a friend like yours... nice post... :)
    I am new to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks lovely, I've been dying to get my hands on some sleek stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooww!!.. beautiful collection...m in love with that sleek blush...sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...