Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fabindia Tea Tree Face wash- Review, Photos, My Thoughts!

Helooo Gorgeous!
I would be giving my thoughts on Fabindia Tea Tree Face wash! As i have  a little acne prone skin & i'm on constant hunt on Anti-Acne products & also the fact that tea tree oil & turmeric  is good for acne, so i decided to pick up this face wash from  Fabindia. Its been more than 2 months that i'm using this face wash & i'm quiet satisfied with it..
Lets go ahead with the review..

Price- It was Rs 150/- when i bought it in April, now its Rs 165/-
Qty- 120ml



What Fabindia Tea Tree Face wash says?
An antiseptic face wash ideal for oily skin, containing tea tree oil and turmeric extract. Daily use removes excess sebum reducing acne and pimples.





Ingredients: 
Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodium Chloride, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Guar Gum, Turmeric Extract, Citric Acid.


What I Say?
Its a light green not very runny gel like face wash. It smells very pleasant though it has tea tree oil in it. It feels very cooling on my for sometime.
The quantity required to wash my face is very little. It foams & lathers good. It leaves my skin feeling very clean & fresh. It takes off all dirt & makeup which was not removed with wipes. It doesn't dries my skin. It also controls oil on my face for about 3-4 hrs. It doesnt stings my eye, & its gentle near the eye area. It also help to clear the blemishes & reduces the acne, but takes a long time to do that. I guess you have to use it regularly so that it work on you.
The price of this products also very economical.



Packaging:
I love the packaging, Its a fresh green color tube with a flip cap, very sturdy. But it becomes a problem if you are trying to open the flip cap if  your hands are wet.. it slips..


Pros:
  • cleans the skin well
  • controls acne
  • has a very light cooling sensation
  • controls the oil for about 3-4 hours
  • leaves the skin feeling fresh
  • 100% natural
  • a little goes a long way
  • doesn't dries my skin
  • helps control acne
Cons:
  • the smell may bother some..
  • not suitable for dry skin beauties
Verdict: It does help to heal acne & blemish but takes a little long time. I love this face wash. And anyone facing acne problems do try this.. I will work for you.
Will I Repurchase? Oh yes!

Hope this review was helpful!

Let me know what anti-acne facewash you use?
Drop in a comment below!

Love,
Shourima.

8 comments:

  1. Perfect one for my oily skin :) Lovely reviewed Shourima! I loved the way of your wrote it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yups tea tree oil is perfect for acne prone skin ... i use tea tree oil face wash from oriflame .. it has worked v well on my skin... nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear .. i evn hve the TBS tea tree oil! i luv it.!

      Delete
  3. Hey Shourima, thanks for intimating me about your review. On your and Dolon's recommendation, I'll buy this face wash, since I have an acne prone skin too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey im glad i could help! but it works a bit slow! hope its ok with you...

      Delete
  4. Nice review. Must try this. I have oily n acne prone skin .use clean & clear and Avon tea tree & green tea face wash with exfoiliating beads. Iv revised sum products for oily skin.check out my blog allobo.blog spot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure give this a try too! il check yours soon!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...