Saturday 7 July 2012

July Haul Part 2!

Hey Gorgeous!!!
Here Im again all crazy! Hoarding on beauty stuff! Il go on collecting as if there's no tomorrow!
Someone save me! Someone let me know that there is a world beyond this Beauty World!
I don't know how long will i have this phase going on..  Ok let me stop blabbering & just show you guys what i got from AVON!

TRIVIA: I love doing, reading Haul Posts!!!!  & watching Haul videos on youtube! Do you?



This is the first time that i'm Using AVON just like Oriflame!( did u miss out the Oriflame Haul ???)
I had always seen aunty ji's & other women talking about this brand when i was younger. So I though this must be typical Aunty Type brands where il get nothing of my likings! But heloo!!! after reading alot of the blogs that i follow I realized IT IS a good brand! (so lame of me :p)

 So starting off with Lipsticks..
I got the Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in the shade Viva Pink. (check some FOTD HERE)
Rs 299/- , 3.4g

 2 Ultra Moisture Rich Rose lipsticks
Blushing Bride Rose ...

& Amelia Rose.
Rs 229/- each, 3.6g
 this is how these beauties looks like!!!
Im in love with all the 3...

 & then from the Simply Pretty lipsticks i got the Mango Mania shade.
Rs 169/-, that's a steal!!!


& then how could i miss out the most talked about & most hyped eye pencils from Avon!!!
Glimmer Sticks in Smokey Diamond, Rs 239/-


a little swatch..

Avon Naturals, Strawberry & White Chocolate hand & body lotion, Rs 119/-, 200ml.
Avon Naturals, Moisturizing Conditioner, Almond oil & avocado, Rs 89/- 100ml.

Don't miss my earlier July Haul Part 1

Also do participate in my 1st 50 GFC friends Giveaway


Yes Its my birthday month so im going crazy!
I think 2 more haul posts will be up for this month & il ban myself from shopping! (lets see how long that works :p)

Love,
Shourima.

6 comments:

  1. Great post.If you follow me you can read about my Avon posts, i'm a rep in the UK, so will be good to see how they differ.Have got a picture up of the strawbeery and white chocolate body lotion, you can see how they differ.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure!!! thanks alot for the info.. wil definitely check!

      Delete
  2. You have a great blog Shourima..Following you. Do check out mine and follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...