Sunday 29 July 2012

Egg yolk on my nails!! NOTD & entry for Cute Nails.

Haha.. I know that name sound weird & probably it got you here. But what to do? The nail color that im wearing this week reminds me of egg yolks!
This week im wearing a brand new nailpaint that i got! You must be wondering that i'm on make up Ban Period! But yes.. just to let you know i dint buy this after i declared BAN , but got it just a day before my birthday!

Its the Maybeliine Colorama in Amarelo Sol, Rs 90/-. Its very bright sunshine yellow, yes almost like the color of the egg yolks! It needs 3 coats to get opaque color. It dries quiet fast too..

 This is also my entry for cutenails ongoing giveaway!

Hope you liked the color..
Have you tried such egg yolk yellows?

Love,
Shourima.

12 comments:

  1. Yha.. I love this egg yolk color.. Gonna try this, thanks for sharing.

    Get simple home beauty tips @ http://beautytips-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Shourima..lovely colour. I had a similar colour from local brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow color.. its lovely.. try orange next time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even I love yellow color...I have in lakme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya even that is a good shade! i guess it has little shimmers na?

      Delete
  5. very pretty shade....i like bright colors...:)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...