Monday 30 July 2012

I wish I had not bought these...

Hi all..
how many beauty products you have in your vanity & you think that you could just rewind & go back in the past & made a wise decision of not buying those products??? Yeah.. right now im feeling the same thing..
As the title of this post says that il share the products that i really wish i had not bought it!



So let me show you the 1st product..
Its the White Citrus fragrance body mist from Bath & Body work. I payed Rs 580/- for this.
This doesn't stays on me! It vanishes in to thin air! I had got it in the month of Feb or March & i have hardly used it 10 times! As the name suggests it smells of citrus (i got it thinking that it will be great to smell like citrus in summers :P).. It smells good. Its a mist so i don't expect that the fragrance should be heavy.... But why it doesn't stays?
I love bronzers!!! & this was my 1st.. i wanted a bronzer & i had looked up online, found this was a new one from Maybelline in their Dream Mousse collection , read some review & finally bought it! It was for Rs 180/-.  Its not a bad product but i have not been reaching out so much for this. I usually wear the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Bronzer or the NYX Bronzer in Daydream of Lanai.
I got it last August i guess & see how less i have used it! Again.. its not a bad product but im not using it much. Its mousse but it doesn't gets patchy or rubs my make up off.

I really think that sometimes some brands come up with products without testing it!!! & it hink kaya skin clinic did the same with this under eye gel. I have been using it since 6 months now. it claims to lighten & smooth the under eye area. But it has done no good to my under eye. It stings my eye! What on earth any under eye gel will do that? Its a total duh product & i totally regret paying some Rs 550/- for this tube of crap!
Hunt for a good under eye creme is on!

Do you have an eyeliner which feels like melted plastic on your eyes? & you pull & tug when you are trying to remove it? Yes this is exactly how you feel when you put Chambor Smooth on eye liner. Price: Rs 525/- something
The color is brilliant but its a little thick. I hate this product from the core of my heart. It doesn't wants to come out of the eyes even after trying it to remove with makeup removing wipes & then using a creme or make up remover lotion. Gosh!!! is it made with Fevi Quick? After the war with this eyeliner my eye lid pains a bit. I hardly use this liner. will throw it away soon!


Say hi to my 1st liquid Make Up Remover! Its the Maybelline Make Up Remover for eyes & lips, Rs 190/-. While buying this i din't realize that there was blue color oil floating in this solution! As you know i have oily T zone, so i don't like anything oily. I thought that this blue floating thing will be some kind of toner like cleanser but it was not!
Its not a bad product, but i just dint like it so much. It removes the make up efficiently but leaves the oil on my face. & i hate the feeling of heavy oily on my face while washing it. eeeeuh!!!
Il not buy this again. Im happy with my Kara make up removing wipes.

So that's it.. I had a few more stuff to show, but if i would have added it , this post would have become a mile long! lol.. & i saved it for my 2nd post.

Let me know if you liked this post?
How many things in your vanity you wish you had not bought it? Comment below..

Love,
Shourima

14 comments:

  1. Hey i was thinkng of doin such a post.. :)
    nice nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks!!! do put up a post! & let me know!

      Delete
  2. very informative......thnx...u saved my money....i was planning to buy body mist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some body mist may stay for longer time.. but mist dont stay!

      Delete
  3. Nice post :) such posts would help us save a lot of money....though the maybelline makeup remover was decent on me ..might be you have too oily skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tanmayee.. i jst have oily t zone, & i dnt like oily make up removers.. i find the oil doesn't removes the make up well

      Delete
  4. Great post..you've helped us in many ways..Thanks Shourima:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Harshita alot!!! i feel so good about myself that i could be of help to so many of you!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this post! I wont buy the maybelline make up remover. I too have oily T.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. dont get that .. try remover wipes instead..

      Delete
  6. oh i m surprised to see maybelline makeup remover..its my HG product but yeah i use it only for my eyes and it has never left oily residue on my eye skin :) for face try cetaphil cleansing lotion for sensitive skin..its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot parita! i try & get that. but i love the wipes..

      Delete
  7. Wow Shourima! that was a very informative and a unique post....absolutely loved it..tx sweets.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...