Sunday 15 July 2012

Clothes, Sandals & Accessories July Haul!!!

Hey All..
Birthday is nearing.. & as said before I will just have 1 more haul! No No this is not the last haul post of my life! It just the last Haul Post of this month! haha..
I got some sandals, clothes & accessorie. This is my1st Haul where im not showing make up! can you beat that? lol


So let me show you 1st what il be wearing for my Bday..
I got this pretty Georgette top from Forever New, Rs2400/-

It has the cutest lace trim details.. It off white in color.
Do you know i got this in the month of Feb, Ya that's right February! which is 5 month before my Bday! Because I always end up buying crap when my birthday nears as its the sale time & most of the brands don't keep their best stock in shelf when sales are near.

Then 2 sailor inspired tshirts from Lokhandwala market, for both of these I payed 450/- bucks.. Steal huh?


Then these cotton chinos trousers from Tommy Hilfiger, Rs 1990/- on sale, Original price Rs 3440/-
 I love the trim details of this troser, it has light blue gingham check & pinstripes. Im not a formal trouser fan, but I had to get 1 as I have to attend a 2 day long office conference. & I dont think so jeans is a good option for this event :/ & i hate hate hate the polyester trousers that are usaully available as Formal Trousers. I will die but will never wear them.

These are my 2nd pair of the jelly type studded rain sandals. I had the 1st one in a light purple color which recently broke :(. I loved the style so much that i had to get another one of the same type. It also has a good grip so there is no chance that you will slip & fall on slippery roads.
Rs 200/- Lokhandwala. The 1st pair i had got it for Rs 180/- last year.

A statement neckpiece, Rs 400/- It is like dull gold with a turquoise(faux) stone in the middle.

A pair of golden hoop earrings, Rs 30/- 
& the pair just below it is so freaking cute! It like colorful velvet ball with dull oxidized gold hardware on it. I got this one from the train. Rs 20/- awesome!!!

Then these crystal bracelets. I'm usually not a bracelet fan but i thought to get these so i could stack them with my watch. Stacking these days are so in.. If you follow me in Pinterest you will know how many pictures i have pinned of stacked jewellery in one hand.
 on left rs 150/- on the right Rs 180/-


I actually wanted a watch with white straps. I had a birthday wishlist where i had mentioned it, but i couldnt find the "one". So i ended up getting this one. No No!!! this is not original! huh.. il not spend 15000 buck on watch! because i usually get bored accessories very fast, & i dont feel like wearing them more than 6-8months. So i always buy the 1st copes.I got this from Lokhandwala!!! Hahaha!!
I love this 1 .. its got cute cheetah print & the right amount of bling!
Rs 850/-


A cute lil hairband which is a coral pink color with stars, Rs 70/-

So that's it!

If you missed out on my long Hauls of this month here is the easy way to see them.. 1st 2nd & 3rd

Let me know if you too get something way too early to use it! Hope you liked my haul!

Love,
Shourima.

21 comments:

  1. fab haul girl..loved everything..even I shop early for bdays..like immediately get something I like and reserve it for bday..coz no guarantee of finding good stuff later :D
    Hey can u pls remove the word verification ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! just like me! word verification? is it there? i dint knew? il try to remove it.. thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. woww!!! loved your birthday top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply drooling over the top and the neckpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sailor t shirts are soo cute...
    and I love all the accessorize you bought...specially the watch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really like your selection. I have never seen sandals like those before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot! ya the sandals are available here..

      Delete
  6. nice post i like it nice collection latest fashion trends.
    http://fashion-accessoriesonline.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hauls. You got some great things. Esp that necklace and white shirt. too cute.

    xoxo

    now following.

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post.
    https://onlinefootwearindia.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/shoes-styles-men-can-flaunt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey nice haul....i too have a guess watch...i got from dubai... it was for 600 dhms...but gal i totally love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SMITA... guess watches are always awesome!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...