Saturday 21 July 2012

What was I wearing On my Birthday! FOTD & EOTD#14!

Hi all..
Its been a really long time that i din't post any "What Im Wearing Today" posts ... So i though as my birthday just went, I should show you all what i was wearing that day..

Here Im..

I kept my eyes neutral as i wanted a bright pink pout! & i have been wearing a winged liner almost every single day..




For the face i used:

For the eyes:
  • Garnier Light anti dark circle roll on
  • NYX concealer in a jar in medium all over the lid
  • Bourjois HM concealer & NYX HD concealer in Tan under the eyes
  • NYX Slim eyepencil in white pearl in the inner corner.
  • Inglot Freedom System AMC Shine eyeshadow #46 in the inner corner
  • Maybelline 24Hr color Tattoo in On & On Bronze all over the lid.
  • the dark bronze color (shown below) from the Coastal Scents Prism palette in the outer V & crease & under the eye.
  • dark brown Miss Claire single e/s in the crease & stretched under the eye.
  • & 1 more Coastal scents mineral eye shadow which i forgot to click (see HERE). I got it as a sample. Used it in the center of the lid.
  • NYX Jumbo eyepencil in milk in water line
  • Maybelline Colossal eyepencil in tight line.
  • Bourjois Clubbing liner in Ultra black.
  • MUA glitter liner in shade#10 thru the black liner  & not winging it out
  • Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara as my1st coat
  • The Body Shop Define & Lengthen mascara as my 2nd coat & on the corner lashes.
  • VOV shine Brow Liner to define & fill in brows.
  • & a little piece of falsies at the ends just to give it a more wide eye look!



I used the new MUA blush in shade # 5.
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Bronzer in the shade 050 Deep Bronze
Colorbar Shimmer Baked blush in hint of a tint as a highlight on the cheekbone, bridge of the nose & brow bone.
Lipstick: I used the Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in the shade Viva Pink. (oops i forgot the photo again.. aaarggghh.. Please see the color Here)

& thats it! Alot of people complimented on my Make up, dressing & accessories! how i love when people say good thing about me haha! Who doesn't?
Hope you liked my simple pretty look!

Love,
Shourima!


12 comments:

  1. you look great Shourima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty..I like that bright lip colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shourima u luk ah-mazing ya! seriously, everything u hv done is picture puuurfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurl!!! u makin me blush!! :* thanks alot!!!!

      Delete
  4. you are looking amazing Shourima...
    I love how everything is soo subtle yet glamorous...if that makes any sense ;)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...