Monday 9 July 2012

July Haul Part 3!!! all essentials..

Hey Gorgeous!
So as told before i would be having just 2 more haul posts this month so this is one of them..
This is a Haul Post of all the ESSENTIALS that i needed! Some of these just got over, some i JUST wanted, some i needed, & some I had to have It!!!
So here the post begins..
July Haul Part 3

Some Hair care essentials..
  1. Garnier Fructis Strengthening Serum, Rs 199/-, 100ml
  2. Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair, Overnight treatment, Rs250/-, 120ml
  3. Schwarzkopf Supersoft Straight & Glossy Nutrition Shampoo for dry frizzy & unmanageable hair. Rs 155/-, 400ml
July Haul Part 3
I was looking for a face scrub for almost 10,000 years which i could as a scrub & also massage at the same time. Currently Im having the Lotus Apricot scrub, but its very harsh on the face. So i couldn't use it all over the face with circular motions. I also had seen the new Garnier 3 in 1 Fairness Facial. But I don't like Garnier products.. it never seems to work.. :(& I was also thinking to get The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. But even that says once a week.. but again i wanted something that i could use it twice a week! (oh my needs)
So I finally decided to go back to my SAVIOR brand Freeman!
I got the Facial Exfoliating Scrub in Pink Grapefruit!!! Rs 220/- Rs 198/-, 150ml.
Its awesome, im loving it, its perfect! Reviews soon!
July Haul Part 3
 I wanted a hand moisturizer to keep in my bag!
Vaseline total moisture 24 hour moisturizing creme. Rs 24/-,  20g.
July Haul Part 3
 Ofcourse!!! will i miss out NYX? Nooooo!!!! I can actually become their brand ambassador ! because i get almost every month something from this brand lol..
July Haul Part 3
  1.  NYX Advanced salon formula nail polish in Multi Glitter, Rs 350/- Rs 297/-, 15ml
  2.  NYX Advanced salon formula nail polish in 24K Glitter, Rs 350/- Rs 297/-, 15ml
  3. HD Photogenic Concealer in the shade CW07 Tan, Rs 475/-, 3g.
  4. NYX Lip liner pencil in the shade 840 Rose, Rs 199/-, 1g.
  5. NYX Lip liner pencil in the shade 839 Dolly Pink, Rs 199/-, 1g.
July Haul Part 3
& then a basecoat from Jordana , Calcium Boost Basecoat with Calcium Gel, Rs 169/-, Rs 144/-, 15ml
I got this because my nails are going all crazy, they are chipping & breaking. So i thought to get them some food!
July Haul Part 3
& I don't need to give any introduction for this lil yellow guy.
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof mascara, Rs330/- Rs 297/-
I got this because of the rains, & my earlier colossal is almost used up!
July Haul Part 3
& i also used up the tea tree oil which i got in March. So got a new one.. Rs565/- Rs 480/-.
In March i got it for Rs465/- now within 3 months they increased the price by 100Rs??? Man.. I think il stocks up on these!
July Haul Part 3
& a water proof bag. Ofcourse I had to get one because of the rains..
Its in a samrt Navy color, it will suit with all the outfits that i wear.. I was actually looking for a transparent bag but couldn't find one.. I saw one in Chemistry but it was very boring.. with no pocket inside or out..
So I got this one from Borivli, Rs 750/- No bargain no discount! :/
July Haul Part 3
 I love the outer pockets!
Hey do let me know if you would like to see a "Whats in My Bag Post"? I would love to share with you guys what i have inside!
July Haul Part 3
 Lol i forgot to take a photo of this with all the products!
I got the Yardley Deo Body Spray in Lace, Rs, 150ml.
July Haul Part 3
 & Lastly this months Vogue issue.Rs 125/-
July Haul Part 3
That's it guys!
Stay tuned for the last Haul post of this month.

Let me know what you think the last Haul post of this month will be? I would love to read your guesses!!!

& ya don't forget to enter my 1st *** GIVEAWAY HERE***

Also don't miss out my July Haul Part 1 & Part 2

Love,
Shourima.

13 comments:

  1. Oh even I wanna haul!!!!why is my bday so far away!!!winks.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful haul..is the Schwarzkopf Shampoo actually for that price..so inexpensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul...want the multicolor holo NYX NP ...where did u get it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it from this store near my place called The Beauty Shop...u will get it everywhere where u get NYX things..

      Delete
  4. u make me sooooo j chika! btw waiting for your review on the nyx concealer! exam nights need some concealing baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehee... wots j chika? it sounds good! sure babes would review it soon!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks sweets! also dont forget to enter my giveaway..

      Delete
  6. Hey...where did you buy the Schwarzkopf shampoo? I have been looking for it all over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i got it from my near by beauty supply store!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...