Sunday 8 July 2012

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in Rose Folk- Review, Swatches & FOTD!

Hey Gorgeous lovelies!
As have told before i'm obsessed with pink lipstick! So today i'm reviewing one of my pink Lipstick from Bourjois from their Sweet Kiss range in the shade Rose Folk!
Price- Rs 750/-
Qty- 3g

What Sweet Kiss Lipstick Says?

HIGH INTENSITY COLOUR IN JUST ONE FLICK!

Dress your smile in intense radiant colour thanks to the unique combination of waxes and oils which coats the pigments for ultra luminosity.
Voila! A luminous satin finish in one stroke!
A new gliding formula, plus a selection of fine and infinitely light oils, offers maximum comfort on application. Argan Oil gives up to 8 hours of moisture for ultra-kissable lips.
A True Beauty Accessory… available in 12 shades
The formula is enriched with natural Argan oil and vitamins C* and E with an incredibly soft and fine texture, for maximum comfort and up to 8 hours of moisture.
* Vitamin C derivative


What I say About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick?
Let me first tell you that this is one of my favorite pink lipsticks!!! I can never get bored of this shade! Its light pink yet bright!
This is my second lipstick from Bourjois, my 1st lipstick was from their Lovely Brille Collection which is discontinued! :(
I love lipstick with a velvet matte finish! I love this texture. It glides on smoothly. True color shows just after 2 swipes. It has a pleasant talc smell. It wouldn't bother any one.
I doesn't dries my lips for about 4 hours but after 4hours & after your second application it starts drying out the lips. I doesnt withstands meals, it gets a little patchy also & it definitely doesn't stays for 8hours! & throughout the day I had to re-apply it about 3 times.
It gets gooey if you put on a clear gloss on it.  It also settles into fine lines.
It is true to the color how you see it in the lipstick.

Swatches in different lighting...




& this is how it look on me!
With Flash!!!


Pros:
  • compliments my skin tone
  • amazing colors
  • satin finish
  • smooth on application
  • glides on easily
  • removes off easily
  • doesn't stains my lips
  • has Argan oil, Vitamin C & E.
Cons:
  • gets a little patch after meals
  • settles into fine lines of lips
  • have to reapply 3 times in whole day
  • too pricey
  • starts drying my lips after 4-5hrs
  • definitely doesn't stays for 8hours!
  • is not a good shade for very dark complexion beauties
Verdict:
I love the color, but i wont repurchase any lippies from this range. Because i know il get a better find in much lesser price.

Do I Recommend? Stay away if you have dry lips, & if you still want it if you like the colors then i say use it with a lip balm.

Rate: 3.8/5..

Do you have Sweet Kiss lipsticks? Do let me know which shade you have!
Hope this review helped you!

Love,
Shourima.

12 comments:

  1. have this and love this....its really nice

    if u have time then do look into my review of this product
    http://sweetandbitterblog.blogspot.in/2012/03/aw-11-bourjois-paris-delhi-shanghai.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it looks good on you....the lasting power is a let-down though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa gorgeous shade but wish it had more lasting time! :(

      Delete
  3. Lovely shade. Looks good on you but will wash me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not say these are the best lipsticks around if I have to go by the price and the quality. But there is something very pleasant about these lippies which gets me hooked on.
    I totally agree with you about the staying factor.
    Even I have been whining about it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i dnt understand y dont they test the products before producing! i mean ofcourse they test but atleast they should make sure that the products are up to the mark of what they claim!!!

      Delete
  5. The lipstick looks gorgeous..both in packaging and shade....looks lovely on you!! :) I still have to try a Boujour Lipstick... nice review!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! do try & let me know about it...

      Delete
  6. cute lag rahi ho...u look gud in watever u wear

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...