Sunday 10 March 2013

Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick- Review, FOTD!

Hey Gurls!
Maybelline just launched some new products recently & one of them is this new Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick.
What It says..

Flawless, radiant skin + 12hr shine control + 8 benefits in just 1 step!
1. Mineral clay formula guarantees 12hr shine control.
2. Contains Salicylic acid to manage combination & oily skin.
3. Provides a soft, matte and radiant finish.
4. Sweat-resistant and sebum - resistant formula leaves skin fresh all day.
5. Hides appearance of pores & imperfection.
6. Contains SPF 21/PA+++ that protects skin from sun damage.
7. Instantly evens skin tone. 
8. Provides a power-light feel on skin.

Price: Rs. 250

Available in 2 shades: 
1.Radiance
2. Fawn



What I Say...
Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick comes in a twist up packaging with a clear cap that closes with a click. Its very tiny little things which makes it very travel friendly.
The texture of this BB stick is clay like. I use the product directly on to my skin. I couldn't imagine how easy this product is to blend untill I actually used it. As the product claims. it does gives a soft looking skin, matte & radiant finish. My skin looks mine but better. It looks very natural but at its best. It feels very light on skin. If you know i have oily & acne prone skin & a little pores near the nose. I do have acne marks from the past.. It covers the marks amazingly & reduced the appearance of pores alot.
I wore this out all day when it was 38˚C here in Mumbai. I am super impressed it kept me oil free for about 3+ hours & kept me sweat free. After that I wasn't very oily but had a little shine on my T Zone.
I also use it some times as a concealer only on the cheeks & chin & wear my regular liquid foundation over it. & it stays put!
 swatches..

on me.. As told earlier I do have red acne marks on my cheeks. In this photo i haven't used any concealer or setting powder. Only this BB stick, & see how well it cover the blemish marks. It does photographs well & makes skin look radiant.

Pros:
  • light weight, travel friendly cute packaging
  • very easy to blend
  • gives a matte radiant finish
  • makes skin look soft & healthy
  • natural finish
  • gives even look
  • feels light on skin
  • covers acne marks, redness & reduces appearance of pores
  • keeps me oil free for 3+ hours
  • has SPF 21
  • can be worn under other foundations
  • pocket friendly
Cons:
  • only 2 shades available
  • doesn't controls shine for 12 hours
Verdict: Overall, Im very impressed with this BB Stick. I love the way it makes my skin look. It evens out my skin as if i dint have any blemish marks & have no pores! Yaayyy!! It gives good coverage with a natural finish & feels super light on skin. I see myself reaching out for this alot during the coming hot months.
Although it is meant for oily skin, & if you have dry skin&  you want to try this product do moisturize your skin well before applying this. I highly recommend this if you get the right match to your shade.

Thanks alot Maybelline for getting the Right product at the right time.
Have you used  Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick yet?






 

Product sent my PR for consideration. However my views are honest.

15 comments:

  1. woww..will get it in next visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving it too:)
    -poorva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will get it soon...I want it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's loving it and I haven't got it yet :( I reallllly HAVE to get this >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg someone is looking so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty!! Whats is the lipcolor you are wearing?
    Fawn is too dark on me and radiance too light as well. The product in itself is great, so ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your fotd..need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely buying this product. I sincerely hope its nice. I checked maybelline website - www.maybelline.co.in, but it wasn't much help then I read your review and now I'm dying to get my hands on the BB stick :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...