Sunday 3 March 2013

February Empties!

Hey Gurls!
Im here with a post today with my feb empties.


1. Himalaya Refreshing & Clarifying Toner: Very affordable & super refreshing toner. It helps clean the face very well after the wash. It gives a cooling & refreshing feel after used this. It doesnt leaves any sticky feel after use. Oily girls like me may give it a try. It will be great for the summers.

2. Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin: Its an average cleanser. I had heard real good things about it, but its way too light for me. It will be good for oily/ sensitive skin, not for my tough skin!

3. Freeman Body sugar Scrub in Pomegranate: Love this stuff. It smells so good, i felt like eating it! It scrubs so well & leaves the skin hydrated, smooth & squeaky clean. This may be my repurchase. See my Haul

4. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: This is the 2nd one that I finished. Honestly im not a fan of this, I have better kohl's than this which is more intensely pigmented. I know it may sound controversial to you, but i dint like it so much.

5. Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Cream: Smells amazing! But I took a longtime to use this up as it dint work that great for me even though I have normal hands. It gives a little moisture for a minute, than as if all the hydration disappears into thin air. Till the time you go to bed your hands are normal again as if you dint use a moisturizer at all.

6. Biotherm Pure- Fect Anti-Shine purifying cleansing gel: This is such a great product. It smells very  calming & it does what it claims. It is a must try for oily skin girls. It leaves the skin very clean, matte & keeps me oil free for about 3 hours. I really loved this one. I had got it in my Jan Vellvette Box.

So these are the products that I used up last month!
What did you use up? Do let me know in the comments below!

18 comments:

  1. You're right, that cetaphil cleanser is just too gentle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! exactly, n i thot it will be great for me..

      Delete
  2. hey rimmi the biotherm is really great....i too got it on one of my vellvette box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i find this Biotherm Pure- Fect Anti-Shine purifying cleansing gel.. other than subscribing for vellvette box... coz i haven't received my box for the month of feb yet.. no point of subscribing in next months..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you can purchase it from vellvette.com. no need to sub it..

      Delete
  4. bioterma products r great but they aint available in India :(
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. you can get it online bhaswati!

      Delete
    2. HAHA! I found it online today! gonna order :D it was out of stock in sooo many sites but i finally found it ^.^

      Delete
    3. yaayyy!! hi5! from where did u get it?

      Delete
    4. http://purplle.com/ :D
      I tried searching in medplusbeauty, urbantouch, goodlife, etc etc, but finally found it in purplle :D wasn't expecting it to be there :D

      Delete
  6. i love this post of urs & look fwd to it every month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. honestly, i am also not a big fan of colossal kajal...nice empties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purchasing products from a wholesale outlet will reduce the overall price. It is easy to find fashion style clothing over the Internet as there are many online shops. Modification to search criterion enables to view products in a desired range. Preferred price range can be selected in a website. Based upon this request, all the available clothing line will appear that fall under the mentioned price range.

    fashion search

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...