Thursday 28 February 2013

My Week on Instagram # 14

Hey Gurls,
So this week too I couldn't post this post on time! Last week also I was  cribbing  that how much i hate posting these posts late, but couldn't help it & i got late again!
So any ways... still hoping next week onward il be posting it on time!
Here is a look at my past week..

1. reviewed Maybelline Superstay 14hrs lipstick in Continuous Cranberry // 2. My foundation collection, Im thinking I have too many! // 3. I cant live without my camera, dairy & headphones // 4. Late night snack
5. reviewed Maybelline Superstay 14hrs lipstick in Stay With Me Coral // 6.Makeup for that day // 7. My favorite all over lid shade Inglot Freedom System AMC Shine Eyeshadow #46 // 8. Got my Feb Vellvette Box  // 9. Makeup for that day // Picking a pink lipstick.

Have a great week ahead!


4 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...