Tuesday 26 February 2013

Oscars 2013 : My Favorites

Hey gurls!
So the Oscars just aired yesterday. Since i'm in the fashion industry I never miss any of the award functions  be it IIFA, Filmfare, Bafta, Emmy or the mother of all award.. The OSCARS.
So today here i'm with my favorite looks from the Oscars 2013.
Amanda Seyfried in Alexender McQueen


Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta

Anne Hathaway in Prada

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior haute couture

Zoe Saldana  in Alexis Mabille

Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture

Jennifer Garner in Gucci

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli

Olivia Munn in Marchesa

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino

Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott

Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan

Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton

Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab

Hope you all had watched the oscars!
Who is your favorite best dressed from the above? Do let me know!

4 comments:

  1. loved Amanda & Catherine very much.. classy n gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also keep any eye on awards shows.. in Oscars i like dresses of Jennifer Aniston, Olivia Munn, Vharlize Theron, Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried. But somehow Jenifer Hudson dress is quite similar to Aishwarya's Elli Saab Couture Gown which she wore last year in Oscars. Though the present has front slit. bt feel quite similar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Jennifer Lawrence looked stunning. I also loved her dress for the after party. I can't believe that Jennifer Anniston is 43, I hope I look that good when I'm that age!
    Beeauty Geek xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved amanda and jeniffer lawrence's look the most..i am planning on doing this post too

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...