Monday 11 February 2013

February Haul!

Hey Gurls!!!
I somehow feel I dint Haul for ever! No im lying, I have a haul every month, but i feel like as if i dint do it since long!
So anyways here i'm with Feb haul. Actually some of these products were bought during end Jan also.. so its like a End Jan- Feb Haul! Lol...

here are some skin care & body care products..
I got the TBS Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial wash & Clarifying toner. I had tried the small travel size of the products & 2 more products from the seaweed range & totally loved it! So I repurchased this in the full size during the sale on 26th Jan. Also I needed a moisturizer for night time so I got the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. 
A Nivea Whitening Cell Repair body lotion & with that I got the Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow face wash. A  much needed Dabur Gubari gulab jal & got a gulabari glycerine free!

Some Deborah Milano stuffs, a pressed powder & a matte nail paint. A VOV nail paint in green forest. The newly launched Maybelline 14hrs lipstick in Stay With Me Coral.  & Finally got the Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder. I have been wearing this powder for a few days now & I have to say that its a BOMB product!!!

Some Hair products..
I too fell in to the bandwagon & got the Park Avenue Beer Shampoo.  The Dove Elixir for dryness care, Pantene Silky Smooth conditioner, Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair leave in conditioner, & my HG Tresemme Climate Protection shampoo. Im desperately  looking for the big size conditioner too but can't find it anywhere! I don't even know if they make the big size conditioner... :(

So that's it gurlies!
Let me know if you want me to review some products for you!
Hope you enjoyed this post!

35 comments:

  1. Great Haul Shourima! I am currently using the climate control shampoo and conditioner and I am loving it ^_^. And wow now the pump system is in the market I might buy one soon after my current one finishes :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot gurl!
      tresemme CC is my fav, but i also wana try the silky smooth something.. the pump system is very easy to use, you should get one!

      Delete
  2. superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb haul !!! tressemme suits you???????????/ but this shampoo doesn't work on my hair :( do review the maybelline lippie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does suits me well!
      ya il review it soon!

      Delete
  3. suuupeeeeerrr se upaaaaarrrr wala haul.. :P :D i am eyeing on getting Ben Nye Banana Powder and Maybelline 14hrs lippie.. : :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhheheee!! ya thats a great powder to set the under eye concealer!

      Delete
  4. oh wow... that's such a fab haul... must have been such a satisfying feeling! way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing haul!!!!loved the sea weed products have been wanting to try them since so long............:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ih u have oily/combi skin then u shud def try this!

      Delete
  6. oooohhh.... a li'l bit of all in the haul :)
    anyways, do say is teh seaweed toner good? like really really good? i have oily-combi sensitive skin that is going through an acne-phase all over again! I'm using the gulabari rose water as toner but i doubt the paraben thingy in it might be doing more bad.. Suggestions, please :)

    And how much is the leave-in condi? I'm running outtta my HG L'oreal smooth intense serum.. And any online site where I can purchase the Dramatically Different moisturizer??

    Loved it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ishy u shud def try this toner! its my fav these days! i dont think gulabari works that great as a toner for oily skin.
      leave in conditioner is a total bummer, im not liking it! dont buy this! & there are no online sites right now from where u can get the Clinique DDM. U will get it in shoppers stop.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful haul ! Hey from where did you buy Banana powder ?? I want it so badly :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shourima! Awesome haul..!!
    Swatches of Matte finish nailpaint asap please as I was also thnking of buying it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome haul! The beer shampoo looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gr8 haul gal :D i m loving tat NP... :)

    wanna try ben nye too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super awesome haul! I really need a break for my shampoo and am thinking of trying thr tresemme ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the haul! I feel like shopping too now :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Haul babe.. I yet have to try Park Avenue :) Tresemme is on my shopping list already :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Haul Gal...Great products han...Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. shourima......awesome haul.....can u buy and send me one ben nye powder from the store nearby ur home....I want it so badly....u tell me huv much is the price....

    ReplyDelete
  16. great stuff :) :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, loved the haul! From where did u buy ben nye?

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome, so want to try the Ben Nye powder....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That's an ah-mazing haul! I love everything you got :):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow...what a super tempting haul...

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg what haul.....i am eyeing the banana powder....need to buy it soon...and please let us know how the clinique cream works

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi Shourima Ghosh, Very nice post... I would like to try beer shampoo..... I have already tried Tresemme and the results are awesome..... after visiting your blog I've made my mind to try beer shampoo too.... :) nice haul.....

    Makeup Artist Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...