Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Week on Instagram # 11

Hey Gurls!
So you know what post is this right? Lets just jump into it coz i like it short & sweet!

1. Trying Konad stamping nail art // 2. listening to Skyfall // 3. Bought Maybelline 14hrs lipstcik in Stay with me coral // 4. Silver smokey eyes tutorial // 5. Got my Jan Enchantess bag // 6. I love my MUA Heaven & Earth palette //  7. #flashbackfriday old nail paint haul post // 8. Ate dominos pizza for lunch // 9. My favorite cream biscuits!

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. even i ordered the konad kit this week, yet to receive it :D! how're you liking it?
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its exciting in the beginning! but now i got bored :P

      Delete
  2. Adele has a lovely voice doesn't she? even I'm kinda hooked to the song these days :D And stay with me coral is such a lovely color ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya! i love her voice! thats a lovely shade!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...