Thursday 21 February 2013

My Week on Instagram # 13

I hate it when I cant publish Week on Instagram posts on time! I always wana post it by Mondays, but since it is 1st day of the week I get caught up with work & forget publishing it! Then I really wana post them by Tuesdays.. But then for some reason this week it is getting published on a Thursday! Grrr..!!!
Anyways here is peek in to my last week on Instagram...

1. My toe nails were emerald.. // 2. & my nails were plain glittery // 3. Flirty valentines day eyemakeup
4. For a change I was wearing a nude lip // 5. Celebrating Valentines Day // 6. My name!
// 7. Did some shopping // 8. Waiting.. // 9. Annual Day at mom's school

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. The nude lips look really nice on you :) You should sport them more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the nude lips and arm candy

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...