Sunday 24 February 2013

February Vellvette Box!

Hey gurls!
Here Im with the Feb Vellvette Box!
This time my box came a bit squished on one side! & i wont be able to keep it! But never mind , the sweetest part of this months box is the red heart shaped magnetic sticker! & its written " Be my Vellvettine" Oh yes I will be!

What I got..
  • Ofra Vitamin C Cleanser
  • Purely Cosmetics Pro blush- Strawberry
  • Figs & Rouge 100%  Aloe & Mint Balm



I have used the Ofra Vit C cleanser 2-3 times & Im really liking it! Im flipped over the Figs & Rouge balm, the packaging is so cute. It has the old school charm to it. Purely Pro blush is way too much glittery, im finding a bit difficult to use it. I guess i have to use it like a highlighter! 

swatches..
 & the magnetic heart on my fridge! ( yes i have more stickers on it, & i like 'em!)
Hope you all have received your Feb Vellvette Box!
Enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. I m yet to receive mine! can;t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m yet to receive mine! can;t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip balm and blush packaging is so adorable ^.^
    And you have spiderman on your fridge! Awesome xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My box came out squashed, too, and my balm had moved about in transit! I got a B5 serum instead of your cleanser - see pics here: http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-first-sampling-programme-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to order Velvette box? this is so great xoxox ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey rimmi ,the blush isn't it very cute? i just loved it...i wish i get the cleanser instead of that vitamin c cream :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute packaging but too much glittery! ya you should get the cleanser!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...