Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentines Day: Flirty Lashes

Hey Gurls!
Valentines Day is just around the corner.. & I wanted to show you how il be playing up with my eyes..

When thinking of V Days make up looks, pink is the color that comes to everyone's mind. & I too did the same with a subtle hint of purples too! I always keep makeup looks wearable even when I want to post about it.
& as being said that I wanted me eyes to be center of attraction at the same time! So as usual a ton of coats of mascara & a bit of falsies at the end to give it a more fuller & doll like look...
I love white liner on the waterline as it give a more wide awake & brighter eyes.





Hope you liked my look!
You can totally skip the big clumpy lashes & opt for a more natural looking lashes with fewer coats of mascara.. but then it is just my choice!

Have a great Valentines Day!

16 comments:

  1. They are really Flirty....wanna flirt ;) Nice EOTD dear... Romanticccc :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! lovely and innovative post :) i always love to see your post on EOTD ...they are always awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh man u dnt need falsies ... ur eye make up pics are worth showcasing in make up magazines... awesomeeeeee ..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am confused about which one is the falsie and which one is your own lashes for your lashes are always abundant and gorgeous!!!
    The look is so beautiful and soft!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheeeeee!!! the outer part has a bit of falsies! thanks alot!!!

      Delete
  5. soo pretty !!! it looks so romantic.....il try it on v-day ...loving your lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot gurlie!!! sure give it a try!

      Delete
  6. looks gorgeous! so soft and sweet :) perfect valentine's day make-up!

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo Loved the lashes but loved the eye make up even more :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...