Thursday 7 March 2013

March Haul!

Hey Gurls!!!
Its that time of the month again.. & its when I haul! Haha!! Start of the month & bam Im here with a haul! So let jump right into the post & see what I got!

 So lets starts..

Colorbar recently launches some beauty accessories, I wanted some brushes but! Duh! The bristles are so pokey against the skin I dint get them. But got a new lash curler & a dual sharper. The curler fits so well against the curve of the lashline & it doesn't pulls or tugs at all.. I highly recommend it. I wanted a royal  blue line & saw this felt tip liner from Colorbar. It called the Ultimate eyeliner in French Blue.
 
 My everyday essentials..some basic cotton pads & Kara Makeup remover wipes. Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Eye Gel. I wanted one for the day time. & I got 1 Faces eye pencil in the shade plum.

& some skin care products from Vichy. I have never tried Vichy Normaderm range that suits my skin. I got the Global Anti- Imperfection Hydrating Care & Tri Active Cleanser.


So That it guys.. Hope you liked my post!
You want me to review some stuff let me know!

15 comments:

  1. good essential haul shouri.. pls review vichy products first for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul... pink and black combo looks so pretty for a curler

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul ... i love d lash curler too

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the combo in teh sharpner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbbbbbbbbbb haul Rmmi,review Vichy products first :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Rimi awesome haul dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! :) I have used the Vichy 3 in 1 cleanser and loved it! You would love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good haul....i have the same faces eye pencil

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...