Wednesday 13 March 2013

Red Smokey Eyes!

Hey Gurls!
I have always seen smokey eyes in colors like blue, brown, green & the patent being black & greys. So I wanted to try a different color & ended by doing a Red Smokey!




Even if I have RED on my eyes, believe me it looks very wearable! It doesn't makes me look sick :P. You can wear it with traditional Indian dresses or wear it with a cute girly top!
Products Used:


  • CS Prism Palette
  • Bourjois Clubbing Eyeliner in Ultra Black
  • Colorbar Khol
  • MUA Glitter Eyeliner
  • MUA Professional Eyes e/s Primer
  • MUA Extreme felt tip liner in black
  • Avon Super Curlacious as 1st coat
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara as 2nd coat
**Also See Silver Smokey Eyes

Did you like this look?
Have you tried Red on your eyes before? Do let me know!

19 comments:

  1. not pair!!! where is the tute??

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. it doesn't look scary as one will think red would look. it looks creative and not overpowering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot shikha! yes it is very wearable!

      Delete
  3. very pretty, you have beautiful eyes. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. vowieeeeeeeeeee!!!! awesome.. the glitter liner is showing up well on the lids

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...