Sunday 31 March 2013

March Empties!

Hey Gurls!
3rd month of this year too passed by! & I'm here with the empties post!

  • Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Cream: Smells heaven! leaves the skin supple & clean. Doesn't takes much time to wash off.  If you are looking for a summer body wash do give this a try! I love using this for shaving too.
  • Dabur Gulabari Gulab Jal: This is a staple in everyone's skin care routine I believe. Its a great toner, refreshes & soothes the skin & can be used with face packs. If you still havent tried this, I suggest go get it. I cant stay without it at all.
  • TBS Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash: As said before in my Skincare Routine post, this is my go to facewash. Currently I can't see myself using anything else but this. It removes dirt, oil & everything without making my skin feeling dry or irritated. If you have oily skin definitely give this a try.
  • Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Mask: This lasted my 2 month. I had a little high expectation from this one, but it dint fair too good! It just made my hair a little tangle free & soft. But I dint feel it deep conditioned it. Il go back to my Dove Hair masks again.
  • Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Mask: I dint finish this up, but it grew fungus on it! Damn! I loves this mask. Its 100% natural, will suit all skin types. I love how it brightens the skin. It also helped reduce acne marks. It gently exfoliates the skin. But it does leaves a yellow tint.
  • Nyassa Belgian Chocolate Sugar Scrub: I got this in my Jan Vellvette Box. I'm not that impressed with this, although I love sugar scrubs. The sugar granules are way to big, almost not milled. Alot of product falls out when trying to scrub & I'm not a fan of chocolate in my skincare products. I rather get my Freeman pomegranate Sugar Scrub than this!
So that's it gurls! Hope you liked this post!
What did you finish up using this month? Let me know!

13 comments:

  1. Love to read your posts! How you empty cosmetics every month yar! I am not able to do so even after daily use. I get bored of my daily skin care products soon and i Just want them to get over soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how? well.. i dont hoard products, & make sure to use it before I buy anything new!

      Delete
  2. i just love to read your empties :) it encourage me to empties my stuffs too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my most awaited post of the month is here ;p

    fungus!!!! oops.. tats bad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! now i always think of you when i post this!
      ya, exactly.. even i cant figure out why it grew!

      Delete
  4. You inspire me to keep going as well S!!! I might get the original Source shower gel soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice empties....i am thinking of buying that seaweed face wash...what is its price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its 600 something.. you will like it if you have oily skin!

      Delete
  6. Empty again? How I wish I cud empty my stuff the way u do Shouri..
    I was looking forward to getting Auravedic skin lightening mask but I already have strong yellow undertones..this might make me look like a sunflower :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! im now waiting for your empties post! hey that mask doesnt leaves the yellow tint for a long time! you can def try it out!

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...