Monday 4 March 2013

MUA stuff finally in my Hands!

Hey Gurls!
So as all of you know MUA has 50% off & free shipping offer as they hit 50K likes on their facebook page. So I also decided to order online as i couldn't resist the offer.
I had placed order on the 23rd of Jan & it got shipped on the 30th. I got the goodies in my hand on  2nd March! Oh my god.. it felt as if its taking ages to reach me. & the more saddest part is I had to pay Customs! >.< I think that's the most irritating part to stay in Mumbai. You always end paying customs.

loads of lippies & glosses.


& yes the small metallic e/s palette came broken! :(

some eye liners. E/s primer, concealers & a pair of lashes.


Looking at so many things, let me tel you I ordered some stuffs for my friends too! so more than half of these goodies are going to my friends.

Hope you liked my haul!
Did you order MUA during their sale? Let me know!

27 comments:

  1. That's super awesome! :) You got some really pretty lip colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool stuff!!loved the eyeliners... :D i had no clue about this sale :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow rimmi this is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... thats a huge haul... pls review lip shades I have nu*d, I want to see how are other shades...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Cant wait for the lipstick reviews! Mua lipsticks are fab. Plus they're dirt cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...i am sad that the eyeshadow came broken... :(
    you did not order the undressed palette ?? :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome haul! I cant wait for the swatches and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely haul :) paying customs and then the products came broken always sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow awesomeee haul :D
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  10. vow nice haul.. hope u review the lipsticks soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. and eyelashes!!! i dnt think u need any ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGGGGGGGGGG Lol Rimi awesome Haul yaar am drooling :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...