Thursday 14 March 2013

My Week on Instagram # 16

Hey Gurls!
After 2 weeks putting up this post on time, I'm late again this week! Work has taken over my life like crazy! I have been able to blog to my satisfaction! I don't know when my life will be back on tracks.

1. Trying a new look with Prism Palette // 2. Had Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice-cream // 3. On my Nails Essie Aruba Blue // 4. Healthy snack, having fruits in the evening // 5. Makeup of that day // 6. Night time routine // 7. Lip combi of that day // 8. One of my designs on display // 9. Silver jewelry I was wearing that day

Have a great week ahead!


5 comments:

  1. Baskin Robbinssssssssssss!!!! :D :D
    My fav fav :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so nice to see your photos. How do you make collage using instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey u need to get all photos on pc, then collage it

      Delete
    2. Oh I thought there's some in-built functionality like a plugin

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...