Monday 1 April 2013

MAC Pink Pigeon- Review, Photos, LOTD!

Hey Gurls!
MAC recently launches Strength Collection in India. So when I saw they has Pink Pigeon in their collection I had to have it as pink lipsticks are my weakness! & the more brighter , the better it is for me.


 Ingredients:




Price: Rs 990/- (thank god they dint increase the lipstick prices!!!)

What I Say..
Pink Pigeon, as they describe is Bright cleanest pink, but I say it is more of a  neon pink with blue undertones. This has a matte finish, but it not as drying as Ruby Woo or other MAC Matte lipsticks. It has a creamy sheen to it when applied. As it's formula is matte it doesn't glides on very smoothly over the lips. It is super opaque, just 2 coats on the lips & you have full color.
It lasted on my lips for good 5 hours without touch up, & after meals it just faded a bit. It doesn't feels heavy or dry after the whole day of wear.

 swatch..

on me..


Pros:
  • Bright shade
  • makes me look bright & fresh
  • matte finish
  • not over drying
  • opaque
  • longwear
Cons:
  • doesn't glides smoothly 
  • limited edition
Verdict: Over all I'm loving this shade. I love wearing this with a neutral eyes & thick winged liner. As you know how I love bright shades, this one is by far my new favorite. So if you are like me you should definitely get it asap as it is limited edition. I think Candy Yum Yum is a little similar but a tad more purplish, It is yet to get launched in India.

31 comments:

  1. Ooooh la la what a smokin hot shade n a sexy pout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! this looks amazing Shourima..What a coincidence, I just posted a review of Impassioned, which has also become my fav Pink for summers...I love MAC for the lovely shades it releases every now and then....I was thinking you might be a little more inclined towards Party Parrot but you got this ....hehe.... But great pick I must say..Love it on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! il just go & see the review! I love pinks so much! i wish they get candy yum yum asap! i saw party parrot, but then i thot i was quiet similat to maybellines stay with me coral! :P

      Delete
  3. whoaaaaa that's a gorgeous shade of Barbie Pink!!! Love it! and wow what perfect lips you have Shouri!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot sam! :D did you pick this up?

      Delete
  4. wow ! the shades looks lovely on you but it doesn't click me :( love the shade on you ...loved your lotd too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color! Reminds me of impassioned but in a matte finish!
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it does! impassiones is more deep pink i guess..

      Delete
  6. Hot hot hot.. :-)
    swatches are super se*y
    NIVEA Giveaway
    http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/2013/03/give-away-nivea-gift-hamper.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a nice shade...but it makes the creases of your lips look very prominent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so nice on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG..!!!
    the pout looks amazing.. such a bold shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color is perfect for the summer. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its luking superrr gorgeous on u.. yup i agree the biggest con is it does not glide smoothly hence this was the reason i didn't purchase this instead of this i ahve purchased strong woman... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sharmi! but still i really wanted this shade!

      Delete
  12. my my, gorgeous lippie. Hard to pull off such a color, but you really do it well.
    Great review.
    Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! looks gr8 on u!

    u manage to pull off such a bright shade with elan gal..

    i wont dare to pick this.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous neon pink.. so my kinda shade.. Shourimaa.. <3 this.. i will pick it up nxt time i go 2 mac :D

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...