Saturday 20 April 2013

Swap with Makeup & Fashion Freak!

Hey Gurls!
Here is an exciting post for today! From many days me & my blogger buddy from Makeup & Fashion Freak  had been planning to do a swap. If you don't know what a Swap it, it is basically you exchange beauty products or anything with your friend of the same amount.



You need to give hints to your friend of the product you want/ like. So like that I too hinted her what I would like, & the other way round.

My goodies came pretty & safe packed in a box inside a red pouch! How cute!
 She took so much effort to bubble wrap each product separately!
& here is what I got!!!!  Super excited!
I got The Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner, Maybelline 14hrs Super Stay Lipstick in Eternal Rose & Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipbalm Stain in Rendezvous.

I cant wait to use these new babies! Even if I had an idea what my goodies will be, it is super exciting when the package arrived & to open it! She also gave a cute little hand made note, which I wont share because it's personal!

I too have sent her, her package! Hope it reaches her soon!
Have you swapped with someone? If no, then I highly suggest you do that atleast once! Its really fun to do it.
Read My Last Swap with KofyKat.
Hope you liked this post!

16 comments:

  1. Oeee.. M glad u loved the stuffs :)) :* waiting for mine to arrive now :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes totally loving it! hope it reaches you asap!!!

      Delete
  2. ohh thats seems like great fun.:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great swapping stuff you got there! I love swaps, always so fun and exciting! :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this seems so much fun!! i wanna do too!

    Best,
    Priyanka (The Purplenista)
    www.amazonianbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....I feel lik swapping too now :) this sounds lik fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...