Monday 29 April 2013

April Empties!

Hey Gurls!
So today Im here with April Empties post!

So this time I managed to finish up 8 products & some of them being samples.
  • Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack: One of these purederm packs are always in my stash. Its inexpensive & leaves the skin very supple & soft.
  • Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Body Lotion: Love the smell of it. Its doesn't feels heavy or sticky or greasy. Hydrates well & has UV protection. great for summers. Will be a repurchase.
  • TBS Seaweed Clarifying Toner: Amazing product Have no words to describe. Deep cleans & leavs the skin cool & fresh. Probably my HG toner. Surely will be repurchasing it.
  • Finished some Mary Kay eye shadow samples from my March Vellvette box. Nice shades, good quality.
  • NYX HD Photogenic Concealer: I had used this up long time back, but I always forgot to feature it in an empties post! This gives great coverage. doesn't creases under eyes & pocket friendly. Definitely give this a try !
  • Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Melt: Had got it in my Vellvette Box. Amazing product. It feels so luxurious on the skin & literally melts into the skin. I will surely get the full size in colder months.
  • Guess Seductive I'm Yours perfume: another sample from the September vellvette box! this is a spicy & a bit strong. Not my kind.

So that's it gurls! these are the product I finished up using.
Did you finish up using anything?
See My March Empties!

14 comments:

  1. Nicee :-)
    even i have the clarins sample, never used it, will try now after ur thumbs up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh u should def try it! its a great product!

      Delete
  2. Loads of empties. You have been a good girl this month as well :D Don't know if I will ever be able to do such posts. I salute u girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok then waiting for the haul post Rimi :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. did the nivea lotion actually work on tan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on tan? dont know but it does have uv protection, so i dint get tanned!

      Delete
  5. You finished up even the samples!!! :D
    I love your posts Shouri.
    yes yes. I am waiting for the haul as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, which shade for NYX concealer did you use? Please tell me.

      Delete
    2. Im in the shade Tan nivs. are you getting this?

      Delete
  6. how the nivea lotion? does it goes well in summer? actually i sweat a lot :(

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...