Sunday 21 April 2013

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- Review!

Hey Gurls!
So today I'm here with a review of a product that has been my absolute favorite! It is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.

What It says..
The oil-free moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves.

  • Apply twice a day to face and throat all over, or where needed.
  • For best results use after Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion.
 Price: Rs 1500/- for 50ml & Rs 2800/- for 125ml

What I Say..
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel comes in a matte tube with a silver roll on cap.
It is a pale yellow color gel moisturizer. I use a little dollop on my finger & work it all over my face at night. As it has no SPF i use it only at night. It has no smell. It sinks in very quick into the skin as if its just water. It is super light.

As I have oily skin I look for a moisturizer that doesn't leaves skin shiny or greasy feeling. & this does exactly the same thing! In the morning I wake up with no shiny or oily skin at all.
I feel that the texture of my skin has improved, smoothness wise. It dint break me out or caused any irritation. It gives the perfect amount of hydration that my oily skin needs.



Swatch on the left, & how it sunk into the skin.
Pros:
  • oil free
  • no smell
  • sinks into the skin super fast 
  • light weight
  • doesn't leaves shiny or greasy
  • I wake up with no oily skin
  • made my skin soft & smooth
  • dint break me out
  • gives the perfect amount of hydration
  • goes great under makeup
  • doesn't melts due to heat
  • little goes a long way
Cons:
  • A great product, but some may find it a little pricey!
Verdict: Im in love with this moisturizer! If you have oily skin like me, I highly recommend it. It does exactly what I need from a moisturizer. I think it is a great Hi-end product in a good price. I will probably repurchase this one! (I'm very fickle mined, re-purchasing a product means a great deal to me)

Have you tried Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel yet?

15 comments:

  1. I think I must give it a go !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I use this and love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good product.. I have been looking for a good moisturiser myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review dear:) I too love clinique pdts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! most of their products are amazing.

      Delete
  5. i too have oily skin, i think i am gonna give it a shot..thaks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so many good things about this one...I must try this one out! Great review btw...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review shouee..i have normal skin but clinique products r awesome n bit expensive too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good product but too expensive for me. I am using lotus alphamoist lotion

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...