Monday 27 August 2012

TAG: My Most worn things! #Summer Edition

Since in the youtube world every single beauty guru is posting a Most Worn Tag! I thought it would be fun to show my most worn summer things too!
So without more rambling let me start the post!


♥ Most worn Lipstick
 I couldnt pick one! I have use MAC Twig & Maybelline Watershine lipstick in P22 like crazy! Twig is a satin finish lipstick in a mauve pink shade & the watershine is more glossy in a bubble gum pink color.

♥ Most worn Blush
I used Colorbar blush in Just Earth. Its just awesome! its matte & gives a very natural color on my skin tone. Il never get bored of this shade.

♥ Most Worn Foundation
I love this product so much! Yes i know you know it too! I love Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder, I haven't used any liquid foundation in the summers as you know how Indian weather is! but only this. I wore it under the concealer & it gives an amazing mate finish.

♥ Most Worn Nail paint!
1 pink nail paint from Rimmel in the shade Hot Shot (See Leopard NOTD) & 1 random light bright blue from VOV. I have mostly reached for these 2 shades the most! Its very fun summery colors!

♥ Most worn clothing.
I have worn this white tshirt from MAX like crazy!!! like i had no other tshirt to wear! its so cute & comfortable & its white! I wore it so much that its faded now! lol
& a grey light weight cotton trousers, ankle length with rolled up hem. Its so comfortable in the summers. & also a blue rolled up hem shorts with a front waist tie up! I picked up these 2 from the export surplus stores.

♥ Most worn Footwear
It has to be these cute black pumps & these leather sandals. I wore these as if i had no other footwear to wear! These pumps were mostly worn during work & the sandals are my love! it looks so chic! See my sandal HAUL

♥ Most worn Jewellery/Accessories
These were my everyday patented jewellery. The necklace is from Accessorize I have worn this every single day during the summers. Hoop earring & diamond studs are from Lokhandwala. These were my go to jewellery during the summers.

♥ Most Worn Bag
This is a waterproof sling bag from Accessorize too! Its so cute! Its just lovely. Holds alot of things. & im still using it.

Hope you liked my post!

I tag all of you in my most worn Tag!
Do leave a link below of your Most Worn Tag in the comment! I would love to read you tag!

10 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...