Thursday 16 August 2012

Quick Review- Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack

Hi gurls...
Im here with one more Purederm face pack.  I have liked Purederm face packs before & decided to get 2 more of them.
Here il review Vitalizing Green Tea Pack.
Its the second face pack from Purederm that im using. Earlier i had used the Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack.


Purederm has wide range of facepacks & masks that comes in gel & masks. They also have masks for men.

What it says? How to use? Ingredients.
Price: Rs12/- for 10ml.

Its is a thick light green color gel like face pack. Smells pleasant. The whole quantity is enough for whole face & neck.
I kept this pack on my face for 15mins & it definitely brightens & smoothens my skin. My skin looked fresh & glowing. I had a small dry patch near my nose & that was gone too!
Before washing off i massaged it gently with the tips of my fingers. Washing off takes a bit time as its a gel. My pores looked smaller.
I cant vouch for how well it does for my skins elasticity. But its a good product.

Pros:

  • inexpensive
  • brightens
  • smoothens the texture of skin
  • softens
  • moisturizes & hydrates
  • benefits of collage, olive oil, green tea extracts & vit E.
  • will suit all skin types
  • dint give me break outs
Cons:
  • availability ( only seen in medplusbeauty.com)
  • Prices may vary.
  • brightness is for short term

Verdict: Its a good face pack. & definitely worth a try.
Il also be trying their other face packs.

Have you tried Purederm face packs before?
Hope this was helpful enough for you to make a decision!
Il also review the Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack soon.



9 comments:

  1. these r easily available in mumbai Rim..iv seen in many small shops..nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pree.. its available in mumbai but you may never know outside mumbai where it is available..

      Delete
  2. I haven;t tried these yet. But this is the year of masks for me :P So, gotta try

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is very informative :) .Will try and get it next month ! Your blog is so so girly and the layout is so cute . I really like it . Its like a total "pucchi" :) :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks alot gurl! I loved it your comment! :D what does pucchi mean? sound so damn cute!
      Hope you GFC me!

      Delete
    2. hey Shourima :) . how are u ?? lol it means like anything cute . awww my pucchi is what i tell my lil cousin sis all the time :) . yes I am GFC ing you now :) :)

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...