Monday 13 August 2012

2 Awards & 22 Random Things about Me!

Yaaaaayyyy!!!
I got 2 Liebster awards! Liebster awards are fun! You have to post


  • 11 things about yourself
  • Answers the taggers questions
  • Tag & pass the award to 11 other bloggers
  • Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer
  • Go to the bloggers page and inform them about the awards


This ones from my fellow bong blogger Dolon of poutpretty.blogspot

Here are 11 random things about me..

  1. i love laughing!
  2. i am part Punjabi & part Bengali, so im Benjabi!
  3. Im a big foodie..i love Chinese food, shawarma, tandoori,donuts & pani puri etc
  4. i don't know to cook, but i can bake a cake & make chicken curry!
  5. My favorite color is Coral.
  6. I love fishtail braids & a high donut bun
  7. I have never colored my hair.
  8. Im a big shopaholic
  9. I love gladiator sandals & wedges
  10. I love being at home
  11. I love dressing up!

Answer To Poutpretty's Questions..

1. What is your nickname?
Its Rimi..

2. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My kitchen set & 4 Barbie dolls..

3. Choose a movie title for the story of your life

4. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Because i was talkative i was made to sit on the 1st bench & i used to hate it!

5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Aniston & Kim Kardashian

6. What's your favorite place to eat?
Subway haha..

7. What was the last makeup product you bought?
Lipstick!

8. What is the one item in your closet that you really should throw away, but probably never will?
My sheer white shirt that i got when i was 10yrs old! It is such a classic piece!

9. You’ve been given access to a time machine. When and where would you travel to?
to the 60's in America!

10. If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?
Subway & Donuts! :(

11. What is your favorite lipstick shade?
Fuchsia Pink!

I pass on this Award to..
  1. Veda from  kofykat.wordpress.com
  2. Smita from  smitazzworld.blogspot.in
  3. Preetha Karthik from indianbeautyjournal.com
  4. Nivedita from  www.makeupandchitchat.com
  5. Sophia from  endlesspanache.blogspot.in
  6. Ray from ray-connect.blogspot.in
  7. Preethi Prasad from  cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.in
  8. Puja from  cutenailstudio.blogspot.in
  9. Shilpa from  ourexternalworld.blogspot.in
  10. Tanmayee from celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com
  11. Samannita from  samannita.blogspot.in
My 11 questions to all those who got tagged above!
  1. Tell 1 pet peeve of your?
  2. One lipstick that you can get bored of!
  3. If you were stranded in an island what would be the only thing you will like to have with you?
  4. Wedges/ Stilletoes?
  5. Classic winged eyeliner/ bold colored liner?
  6. French mani/ neon nails?
  7. tote/ sling bag?
  8. 1 make up products that you will hoard if you came to know that they will discontinue it?
  9. Favorite color?
  10. Rains or winters?
  11. 1 thing you will never forget to take with you while going out!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

& then the second award that my sweet blogger friend Swati of serendipitybyswatir.wordpress gave me!

More 11 things to know about me..
  1. I don't understand calculations & accounts!
  2. I love neon accessories
  3. I hate working on Saturdays!
  4. I love giving make overs to my friends!
  5. When I have nothing else to do, I watch beauty videos on youtube.
  6. My beauty icons are Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe
  7. I used to complete my friends drawing books in school
  8. When im at home blogging all day long i skip my lunch! I know thATS NOT HEALTHY
  9. I cant start my day without breakfast
  10. I will keep on collection lipsticks no matter what!
  11. I trim my lashes!
My Answers to Swati's Questions.
1. What motivated you to have your own blog? 
I always kept thinking about the pros & cons of a product after using it, & i always read reviews before buying a product. So I thought to start my own blog!

2. Lipgloss or Lipstick??
Lipstick any day!

3. If you could steal one thing from your best friends closet what would it be?
No Idea!

4. One thing you still regret purchasing.
Kaya skin clinic under eye gel.

5. Do you still sleep with a soft toy?? :)
No!!!

6. Your daily makeup includes…?
foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, kajal, blush, brow filler etc etc..

7. Tell us the thing you are craving for right now (anything makeup/clothes/food).
Donuts!!!

8. If you were to choose between Kajal or Lip color… what would you chose?
lip color!

9. What’s your worst/best memory of childhood and why?
hogging mangoes in summers like the world is getting over tomorrow!


10. We all make mistakes… so which was the biggest blunder you did with your makeup and how you covered it?
not wearing water proof mascara during rains! & then after reaching office re did my make up! 

11. Are you a bathroom singer or dancer??? 
singer..


I pass on this Award to..
My 11 questions to all those who got tagged above!
  1. Your favorite social networking site?
  2. You like men in formals or casuals?
  3. Aviators/ Over sized glasses?
  4. Sheer or Sequins?
  5. Choose between going out without mascara or blush?
  6. Vintage jewellery/ Statement jewellery?
  7. I love giving free beauty advise to my friends!
  8. Tell me your 1 weakness?
  9. Your style icon?
  10. 1 piece of clothing from your closet you cant get enough off?
  11. Most stylish person you have ever met?
Congratulations to everyone! would love to read your answers!


20 comments:

  1. Benjabi :D now thats a cool word ;) Thank you for the tag hon :) Looks like Subway is your temple ;)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too gave u....where is my name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweets there will be one more post which u gave me!

      Delete
    2. hehehehhehe.......attention seeker hu mein :)

      and ur nick name is rimi...cute hai

      Delete
    3. i know! me too!
      yup! mera naam bhi cute hai na?

      Delete
  3. Good to know you better Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag dear...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a lovely post...thanks for passing award to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know you.
    And loved few lines.
    "I love giving make overs to my friends!
    I trim my lashes!
    Benjabi
    I have never colored my hair"
    These grabbed my attention.
    And
    Thanks for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Benjabi" now dats cool Shourima!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Congrats on the awards! Took you button too...come check out my blog too :) http://mademoisellesnow.wordpress.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks a lot!!!!! gurl.. sure will visit u soon! :)

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...