Wednesday 15 August 2012

MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara- Review, Photos, EOTD!

Hi gurls...
I will be reviewing one of my favorite mascaras of all time! You know how much love i have for mascaras! & Gosh i love this.. Its amaaaazing!!!
Im talking about MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara. I had got this from medplusbeauty.com. (See Haul Here).


Price: Rs 505/- Rs 429.25/-


What MaxFactor Masterpiece Max says?

Get up to 400% Volume.*
Finding a high impact volumising mascara that doesn’t leave your lashes looking clumpy and clogged can be a challenge. Masterpiece Max Mascara is the next generation of mascara. It delivers bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smoothes at the same time for a surprisingly, sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder its was the official mascara of  Milan Fashion Week! For beautifully framed eyes check out  Masterpiece Mascara, also available as Waterproof.

What I say?
Volume? definitely.. 
I had got this mascara because i wanted something with a slim wand that could coat my small & lower lashes. It gives amazing volume to all my lashes which are already long & quiet noticeable without mascara.

I apply mascara after i curl them, & it holds them all day long. A few coats & your lashes have transformed!
It a wet & creamy formula. The wand has plastic bristles which I guess helps to cover each individual lash. 
I also use it as my 1st coat & then use some other volumizing mascara on top or also use it as my second coat. It coats each & every lash beautifully. You can easily layer alot of coats together, & it doesnt makes them look clumpy or spidery like.
It defines & makes each individual of lash more thicker & bold. You can easily apply from the root to the tip.
  1.  bare lashes
  2. curled them
  3. one single coat
  4. 2 coats!
Alot of mascaras gives volume but it makes the lashes cling together, but this ones does not at all! It coats them evenly with a sleek effect.
No fall outs, no smudging. :D 
It wipes off easily with my Kara make up remover wipes. & even if i wash my face without removing it, it doesn't gives panda eye.
Its a creme formula so i think the creme gets stuck inside of the tube, & when I take out the wand i feel as if nothing has got on the mascara wand. But It has product on the wand.


Pros:
  • gives volume 
  • lengthens them
  • gives definition
  • does not clumps
  • makes lashes thick 
  • smallest lashes are coated
  • it dries quick 
  • will work on all lashes
  • no spidery lashes
  • true to what it claims
Cons: 
nothing that I could think of!


Verdict: I love this mascara! & i totally recommend it to everyone! It works great on me! & im sure it will work on anyone else!
Rate: 5/5!

8 comments:

  1. I have this too. I ve used it a lot but now it has dried up :) Love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your eyelashes... is it the mascara or they are really lengthy??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it is longer than usual.. & its the trick of mascara also..

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite mascaras. I'm waiting for the others I'm using to finish before buying this again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they should come up with more fun colors in masterpiece na? this is my HG mascara!!!! loveeeee

      Delete
  4. oh ! i shud follow your blog to know such small and imp.details abt makeup :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...