Friday 17 August 2012

Quick Review- Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack.

Hi Gurls..
Do you have dry skin or dry patches? or sun burns? or redness due to acne?
Then i think Purederm Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack is just for you!



I reviewed the Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack

also see Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack

What it say? How to use? Ingredients.
Price: Rs 12/-

All Purederm face packs that i've tried are almost light sea green in color, & a thick gel in consistency.
Its smells so good! just like aloe vera but sweetened! These are enough for applying all over your face & neck.
I kept it on my face for about 15 mins, & rinsed off with normal tap water. It instantly brightened my face. My skin felt very smooth & very hydrated. As you all know i suffer form minor acne problem.. so the acne redness was also reduced! I felt my skin was instantly soothed & relaxed.
 Woah! this is a great go to face mask!
This is how it looks
Pros:

  • instant brightness
  • hydrates
  • smoothens my skin
  • reduced redness of acne
  • soothed & relaxed my skin
  • inexpensive
  • suits all skin types
Cons:
  • brightness stays for very less time.
Verdict: Im stocking these! Its become my go to face pack!
Definitely give this a try! I highly recommend this to everyone.


8 comments:

  1. Great Review Shourima :) I am definitely getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its for Rs 12!!! Really!! Gonna hoard these now..Where available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its available in medplus for 44 bucks :< i dnt know y such a huge price difference!

      Delete
  3. Was about to ask the same question ! :D
    thanks for the answer shourima..
    Nice and simple review about a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks appu! glad u liked this review.. r u getting this?

      Delete
  4. Nice Review Rimi....I am gonna buy this :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...