Saturday 18 August 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-Review,Swatches, Photos, LOTD!

Hey gurls..
Do you like peach lippies? I love them too! Peach is  a new romantic color i must say!

So let me give my thoughts on one of my few peachy coral lipstick that i have! Its the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach.
This is my 1st peachy lipstick, & the 1st from Revlon too! I had got this last winter when orange & peachy coral lipsticks had hit the runways & it turned a rage!

Price:Rs550/-



What Revlon Colorburst Lipstick says?
-Instant burst of rich, true color with a featherlight feel
-Elasticolor™ technology provides immediate color release and hugs lips with a burst of weightless color that feels like a second skin
-Available in 20 gorgeous shades, including 5 new shades!



What I say?
I absolutely adore this lipstick! Its a pretty peach color with a light metallic finish. 
The packaging is very chic & classy. It comes in a black quilted pattern tube. It even has a square colored on one side so you can understand what color is it when you are searching it in your stash.
Its true when you apply it, there is a burst of color. It feel very light on my lips. Pigmentation is awesome! 1 coat is enough. Even if I apply 2 3 coats it doesn't looks cakey. Its not drying at all. Its very smooth to apply,glides on easily. You don't need a lip liner for this lippie. Doesn't settles into fines lines of the lips. Doesn't bleeds. Its true to its color.

This is how it looks on me!

Pros:
  • lovely color
  • chic packaging
  • feels feather light
  • pigmented
  • doesn't looks cakey
  • moisturizing
  • smooth to apply
  • no need of a lip liner
  • doesn't bleeds
  • true to its color
Cons:
  • this shade may not suit dark beauties

Verdict:It looks as if this lipstick has all the good qualities! This is definitely an everyday color for me. If not this shade definitely try other shades from this range.

Rate: 4.9/5
Have you tried Colorburst lipsticks yet? Let me know which color?
Or any color you want to suggest me!


14 comments:

  1. I have the shade Crimson, Mauve and Rosy Nude and I'd bought the three in a row because I loved the texture so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think il get rosy nude soon! i love the texture too! it feels good na!

      Delete
  2. I am not a very big fan of peach but this is looking really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you. Will wash me out:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Shourima, it looks good on you dear.<3

    I love peaches !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot neisha! i really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  5. Looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in love with shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...