Saturday 25 August 2012

Super Fast & Just Arrived! from medplusbeauty.com

Hey gurls!
Just few days back i saw on medplus beauty's FB page that there is 15% off on doves hair fall rescue intensive hair tonic! & i couldn't resist & placed the order!


So here it is..
i placed my order on Thursday late afternoon, & I received just now! that was quiet fast!
I got the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment. It says hair fall reduction in 2 weeks. So il review it just after that. Price:Rs350/- 297/-
& I wanted an aloe gel since so long, finally i got it on med plus itself!! yaaay!
Brihans Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel. Rs 80/-  64/-, 125g

So that what i got!
Hope you liked my mini haul!



13 comments:

  1. I love this website. waiting for review of Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am waiting for the review too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don;t know why, these days medplus beauty takes so much time to deliver in Kolkata. :(

    The new range of Dove.. please review it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why? i was surprised that they delivered it so soon! they shouldnt take so long time atleast for metropolitan cities!
      yup reviews soon!

      Delete
  4. me tooo was eyeing on this....waiting for your review!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medplusbeauty is really superfastttttttttttt and i <3 their discounts ..way tooo better than any other websites.

    I Ordered once and it arrive at the 2nd day at my doorstep..that was till date's superfast delievery from any website i came across..

    I am eyeing brihans aloe gel too.. gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul and love medplus too :)
    arrives super fast

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...