Thursday 23 August 2012

Inglot Freedom System Blush # 30- Review, Swatches.

Hey Gurls..
Are you a blush addict? yeah? I am too! I love them alot! I cant stay without blush! Blushes are my favorite of all! If im in no mood for make up, il just wear some mascara & blush & im out of the door! ok enough blabbering gurl.. get to the topic!
So Il review today the first blush that i had got from Inglot when their new store had launched in Bandra. (See the Haul).
This baby is one of my favorites its the Freedom System Blush # 30!!!!

Price: Rs 350/-
Qty: 6.5g
Shelf Life: 18m

It comes in silver metal pan, packed in a sturdy plastic case as its a refill. I keep as it is & its not a problem to use/store. You may buy a separate palette for the blush.

Its a matte blush in a burned pink color with coral undertones. The color makes my cheeks look naturally flushed.
Its extremely pigmented. Blends superb...it goes zoop on me! I think it will look gorgeous on every skin tone! It blends well with other blushes too. It stays for about 6 long hrs on my oily t-zone. When it fades it doesn't' becomes patchy, it fades evenly. 
The texture is soft & smooth. Ingredients are not mentioned.

The only thing i don't like about this is that its very soft & after you dip in the brush there's alot of powder that comes out.

This is how it looks on me..

Pros:
  • affordable
  • super matte
  • well pigmented
  • blends amazingly
  • din't break me out
  • good staying power
  • fades evenly
  • natural 
  • doesn't becomes patchy
Cons:
  • some may not like the plastic case that it comes with
  • powdery fall outs

Verdict: Grab it!! & you will know..
Il definitely repurchase this one & try some more shades too!

Rate: 4.9/5




10 comments:

  1. i hav this n lov it to bits..nice fotd..

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous on you! and I loved the eye make-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna get it! I love such colors :) Looks very nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure gurl get it! im sure u will love it too!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    Maybe you want us to become followers with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Have a nice day!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. vow!!! so pretty yaar.... very nice... do u knw any blushes sold in beauty shop which are matte and not xpensive??? like i have incolor bt they have shimmer which is a no no for my pores on the face :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! try jordana.. they are super inexpensive.

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...