Thursday 16 August 2012

What Im Wearing Today! OOTD, HOTD,EOTD, LOTD!

Hi Gurls!
After a good response of my last What Im Wearing Today! post i decided to add OOTD pictures quiet regulary now (whenever i don't wake up late hahahaa).
So here im with one more post flooded with pictures..

Le Outfit..
its bright, layered, cool & chic..
  • orange top- Vero Moda
  • light blue skinny jeans- Lee Cooper ( it fits me best)
  • Pink belt- Vero Moda
  • grey crochet racer back shrug- I made it!!!!
Le eye make up..
I kept it simple & pink!
Le Lips..
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Peach

I made a fishtail braid..
Im wearing a St Triple Threaded Heart Necklace from Accessorize.

can you beat this? these plastic crystal gem studs are for rs 5/-??? i got it from the local train!!!
I picked up 6 colors..

on my hand i wore..
  • silver bala . Its my staple, i never remove it.
  • Belt Buckle Cuff from Accessorize (See Haul Here)

  • Silver Ring from The Real Effect jewellery.
  • Mixed Metal Stacking Set from Accessorize  (See Haul Here)


    I have a Samsung wave II phone in-case you are wondering!

So let me know how you liked this look..
Q: Do you like layering your clothes with shrugs or jackets?

10 comments:

  1. i loved the shrug & the top.. & those studs, cnt believe u got those cute ones 4 5rs only wow.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely EOTD..loved you arm candy the most...especially the stacked rings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look,,, fishtail braid... wow I wish I could make that too :(
    and orange shirt is really nice... I liked the way you have used the white liner.. I will be copy catting it today :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u so much. fishtails is quiet easy to do.
      phuleeez do this look & share your photo!!!! i wud love to see it!

      Delete
  4. HI
    LOVED THOSE RING
    I HAVE THE SAME ONES ,,,
    VISIT MY BLOG TO SEE THE POST :_

    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacked-rings-are-hottest-trend.html

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...