Tuesday 21 August 2012

NYX Body Bronzer in #04 Daydream Of Lanai- Review, Photos, Swatches

Hey Gorgeous!
This is one of my favorite make up products after mascaras & blushes! I Love love love bronzers! It makes you look healthier, skin looks sun kissed any time of the year  & ofcourse it helps to sculpt you face!
So let me introduce you to one of my most reached product- NYX Bronzer in #04 Daydream Of Lanai.

What it says?
Attention all island girls: Now you can anoint your body with a natural glow using our silky smooth Body Bronzer infused with a divine tropical scent. Use on arms, legs and the décolletage to create glistening color any time of year. The portable bronzer compact comes with a sponge applicator for ease of application. Available in 5 shades.


Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Sericite, Mineral Oil, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Acid Triglyceride, Butylparaben.
Price: Rs700/-
Qty: 12g

See Haul here


What I say?
Its a soft bronzer, with subtle shimmers in it. I comes in a brown color 2 compartment round cute box. It has a mirror & sponge applicator. The packaging is very cute, & travel friendly.
It is not only meant for body but also for face. Well pigemented, blends well, stays for around 5-6 hrs. 
Though it is shimmery it doesn't looks very obvious or OTT. The shimmers are perfect to give the sun kissed glow on me. The shimmers show under bright light or sun. But not visible under artificial light.
The shade is good for everyday use. It gives the right amount of color to show a healthy glow & gives a subtle contour. It is buildable. 
The only thing i don't like about this is that when you dip in the brush there is alot of powdery fall outs.




This is how it looks on me.. 

Pros:
  • 5 shades available
  • looks great on any skin tone
  • blends well
  • shimmer is not gritty
  • doesn't looks OTT 
  • perfect sunkissed  bronzer for my skin tone
  • product will last you for ever!!!
  • buildable color
  • good lasting power
  • available online
Cons:
  • some may not like it for the shimmer
  • sponge applicator is of no use
  • powdery fall outs
Verdict: Don't buy if you dont like bronzers with slight shimmer. I love it! I use it every single day... & i love the gleaming effect it gives to my skin.

Rate- 4.7/5!

Let me know which bronzer you use? A matte or a shimmer! Im still on a hunt for pocket friendly perfect matte bronzer. Any suggestions please leave a comment below!


12 comments:

  1. it looks like mac sunbasque..very beautiful..i loved the cute packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya is it? never tried it.. yes the packaging is super cute!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any bronzers, EVER. I'm scared I might mess it up and I'll end up looking like I have a mud on my face. >__<

    NYX is probably my favorite drugstore brand because their products are of good quality without the high price tag. I especially like their matte lipsticks and blushes. :)

    I would try this bronzer one of these days. :)

    BTW, I'm following you here and on your Facebook page. Hope you can follow back. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweets do gve it a try & u will love your face. get a bronzer which is a bronze color with slight orange undertones so it will not look muddy. try it with a soft hand.
      following u to hun! <3

      Delete
  3. I have seen this so many times on UT but never ordered. Looks really nice. The packaging is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ones that are absolutely matte so guess this is not for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya... even i like matte.. but evn this is good..

      Delete
  5. Can I buy it? Please tell me is it suits on fair skin tones??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like shimmery either. The packaging is damn cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it very cute.. but the shimmers arent over powering..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...