Thursday 30 August 2012

NYX Slim Eye Pencil in White Pearl- Review,Swatches!

Hey gurls...
I have been wanting to do this review since ages & i don't know what was holding me back!
I will review the NYX Slim Eye Pencil in White Pearl.

What NYX Slim Eye Pencil says?
Slim, trim but never prim, our Slim Eye Pencils come in 40 entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy, long-wearing eye liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.
 
Price: Rs 295/-

What I say?
Its a slim black pencil with a plastic cap. As the name suggests it is white pearly color. Its smooth to use & glides on easily. The pigmentation is good. I actually had got this white pencil to use it on my water line but it doesn't do a good job for lining the waterline. Its not opaque enough to stay in the waterline.
But however i love using it as a highlighter..I have used it in alot of Eotd's.
I also sometimes dab on some more pearly e/s over the pencil when i have highlighted near the tear duct. It does a good job of holding in place the e/s. The pencil itself stays on me for 6-7 hours. Its buildable.I have use it as a liner & I have also used it as a e/s all over the lid & it looks good too! But creases a bit. This shade will look great on all skin tones as a liner or highlighter.

How I Use it?
  • in the tear duct area.. it brightens up the eye instantly! & gives that wide awake eye look!
  • on the brow bone as a highlight
  • on the bridge of the nose
  • on the cupids bow to highlight

See EOTDs where i have used NYX Slim Eye Pencil in White Pearl


Pros:
  • good staying power
  • easy to use
  • multi purpose
  • soft & smooth on application
  • water resistant
  • great tear duct & cupids bow highlight
  • will suit all complexions
  • alot of shades available
Cons:
  • not an eye pencil for waterline
Verdict: I love this pencil! I use it almost every single day! It helps to brighten up my eye instantly & i love this look.
I highly recommend it to everyone! Grab it!

Let me know what do you use as your tear duct highlight!



7 comments:

  1. wow, my makeup artist :) u rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....pls do a review/ tutorial for concealing dark circles....

    n hey do chk out my blog...let me know if ud like to follow each other :)

    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi will def check your blog! thanks for the link. sure wud love it if we follow each other!

      Delete
  3. This really sounds good..have you tried the jumbo pencils? there is a white there as well. I wanted to get that and now im confused which one to get :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i have the jumbo it is called Milk. that one is good for waterline but cant be used a s a highlighter. if you want a pencil as a highlighter then get white pearl. what are you looking for exactly?

      Delete
  4. Oh, dear!
    All the pics are cracked :/

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...