Wednesday 8 August 2012

August Haul!

Hi All,
Im back again with a Haul Post! I know you like my haul posts alot so im here again to make you like my posts even more!!! lol..
Yes im on MakeUp Ban! But this time i just had to get all the things that i ran out of & the things that i really wanted!

I badly wanted some clay face masks. I had read that the TBS Seaweed Ionic Clay mask Rs 985/- 795/- is quiet good. & as i have oily t-zone i thought i should give it a try.
Also with that i got the Lotus Herbals Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack , Rs 185/-

Some more Purederm facepacks to give it a try. I had tried the Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack before & i quiet liked it. This time i picked up the Vitalizing Green Tea Pack & Hydro Soothing Aloe Pack.
Rs 12/- for 10ml.

I love love love Johnson's Baby Milk Cream! I use it as a make up remover, especially in the mornings when you wake to see a little kajal that remained even after removing all make up. A littlle kajal or liner always stays back on me! I also use this as my moisturizer during winters. This is my all time favorite.
Rs 115/-

I finished using the Freeman Salt Body Scrub in Guava. & Sugar Scrub in Pomegranate was the next on my wishlist. Rs 220/- Rs 198/-.

As you may know that i was in a hunt for an under eye cream as i hate what i was using (Kaya Skin Clinic Under eye gel) . I had the Clinique All about eyes gel in my mind but i dint wanted to burn a hole in my pocket right now. Then I recollected that Nivedita had a review on this product & she really liked it!
So i also got this Himalaya Under Eye Cream. Rs 166/- 145/-
  
No i dint get it recently, I had ordered it last month when i did a Haul for Avon. But these were out of stock, & i received it after the haul post. so i thought il show it in this post! ;)
I got the Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Coral Pink & Avon Naturals Milk & Honey Hand & Body Lotion Rs 189/-

I used up Organix Hydrating Macadamia oil Intensive Moisture Mask & i used it all up (See Empties). I wasnt that haapy with it & i had to go back to my usual favorite.
This time i got the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Treatment mask Rs 215/- 204. I have tried other dove hair mask before they are just fab on my hair.

No nail paints are not make up!
I got 4 shades from Faces Cosmetics & 1 from Maybelline in shade Amarelo sol (check my NOTD)
Salmon Fishing & Frosty Ice Blue Rs 199/- 159/-
Cotton Candy & White O White Rs 99/- 78/-
 

& then my favorite make up remover wipes. I always prefer using these instead of any make up removers.
Kaya make up removal wipes, Rs 50/- 42/- 10 wipes.

So that is how my August Haul looks like!
Stay tuned for one more Haul this month!

All prices are less because i get my stuffs from Beauty shop near my area where it is discounted by 15%-20% on all products
Hope you liked my haul post!

18 comments:

  1. great haul..in search of a under eye cream as I really really want to get rid of dark circles.now I got some information from this haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good! i'm eyeing those pastel nailpaints. do review that avon liptick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nailpaints are amazing! sure will review the lippy.. :)

      Delete
  3. woah, nice!!

    I guess i need a haul too!! lol

    thanks
    Jasmine
    http://crazylifeofjasmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul...i like faces nail paints...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i like them too! they are well pigmented.

      Delete
  5. Woow lovely haul..even I got the wipes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely haul..m looking for some purederm facepacks, can u tell me from where u got??
    online sites are selling at huge rates....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey can u plz plz tell me from where did you get that sugar scrub?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice haul sweetie ! wanna review of the tbs seaweed mask plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its on my face right now! its awesome! will review it soon

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...