Tuesday 2 October 2012

Whats In my September Vellvette Box?

Hey gurls!
My Vellvette Box just arrived like 30mins back! & Im up with this post! Couldn't wait to share this with you guys!
Here is the box..

these are some gift coupons & product detail cards..

 the goodies that i got..
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Creme- Rosewater
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara- Black
  • Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
  • & a Bonus Gift that is the Guess Seductive perfume in I'm Yours!!!





Im loving these goodies! Can wait to use them! I already sprayed the Im Your perfume & I can describe hoe divine it smells!!!! Love love love!

Have you subscribed to Vellvette Box yet?

36 comments:

  1. Fav is the Crabtree hand cream. Love their packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wooow!!!such awesome stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..!! such a cute package.. and even more cute stuff..
    enjoy girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....lovely goodies....waiting for the reviews...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome stuff!! cant wait for the oct box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait for my box to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have some 4 Clinique mascaras and yet I wanted one in my box!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! i too love clinique! but i find their prices a bit too high for mascaras!

      Delete
  8. This looks fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh... lovely!!
    cant wait for mine ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's great... awesome goodies! I'm waiting for my box too... i hope it arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely goodies shourima....
    i did order my october box a while ago..eagerly waiting for my 1st vellvette box!!
    thanx to beauties like u to make me drool over such goodie planz :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me too ordered foe the same! cant wait more to get other boxes!

      Delete
  12. Awesome stuff :-):-)
    Im still waiting for mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks poorva! enjoy your box when it reaches you!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. thank u so much nive! have u subscribed to it?

      Delete
  14. Urs is awesomeee :-)
    Even i got really good stuff but all diff from urs.. Even urs r great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya they do send diffrnt stuffs according to your liking..

      Delete
  15. Wow, great stuff! Looks like I'll be placing an order for October!

    - Niyomi

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...